“Check your order before you leave!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 36 restaurants in Logan
Union Furnace, Ohio
“Check your order before you leave!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

The last three times that I have been here, something had been forgotten. I had ordered a chicken filet, but they didn't have one and said it would be 5 min. Well that was fine with me. In the mean time, they dished up my son's order and my mashed potatoes, gravey and coleslaw. We had the order to eat there. I waited for my chicken, but it wasn't up yet. Finally my son went to place another order to go for his dad. It was ordered and he got the order while I was still waiting to finish my dinner. I finally went up there and they had forgotten to put the order in!!! They did give me my money back, but I ended up going to Wendy's to get myself some chili as an entree!

Another time I had gotten my meal to go and as I was ready to leave the parking lot, they had forgotten my biscuits, so I went back through the drive through again.

This last time we had ordered a couple of meal deals that we were suppose to get biscuits with. My son had already driven home and it wasn't until then that we had discovered them missing. So be aware of everything! Food is good though, just poor servers.

Visited April 2012

% Recommend

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage KFC, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.