“Be prepared to wait...and wait...and...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 12 Activities in Logan
Type: Gear rentals
3 attraction reviews
“Be prepared to wait...and wait...and...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We called ahead to schedule a time ( 5 people) and they informed us that they didn't schedule times that we should just show up. After paying we were told it would only be 45 min at most before they would take us to our drop. . After an hour and fifteen min and watching several families who arrived after us get taken out I went to find out what was going on. Thy said it shouldn't be too long . After a two hour wait....we finally boarded the van for our designation. Fortunately this was one of our first activities of the week and were able to forget the experience with all the other activities to do in Hocking Hills. I do not recommend Fox's Canoe Livery.

Visited July 2013

Tiffin, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
“First time canoe trip - very pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The livery is in an excelled location, surrounded by antique shopping, putt-putt, and an Amish restaurant. There is plenty to do for the non-canoe people in your party. The staff drove us five miles up river so we could return to the Rempel's Grove docks, telling us it would take us about an hour and a half. My 12 year-old and I had never canoed, but caught on quickly in this mild and lazy river. It is quite shallow in most places so we felt very safe learning how to canoe this way. More experienced boaters would probably be bored. BTW- my 70 year old aunt and uncle were first timers and enjoyed it too. But we all commented that five miles is pretty long for first-timers.

Visited July 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
“First time canoe-r”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have white water rafted many places but this was my first time on a canoe, it was really fun. The people were very nice, we were able to bring both our dogs and the river was very relaxing. I would recommend their river trip to first timers can't say for experienced people but regardless the scenery was beautiful.

Visited June 2013
Sylvania, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxation on the River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was the first time my husband and I have kayaked. It was absolutely fabulous! We had so much fun with our friends. It was very relaxing to just flow with the river. I will definitely do this again!

Visited May 2013