I had a very nice stay here but would have appreciated having a fridge and microwave in the room especially with this being a travel location. Its conviently located near Lake Logan, trails, and other areas in hocking hills. I was disappointed to find the hot tub broke down one night. I was looking forward to relaxing in it after a long day hiking. Overall a good hotel but a little over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hocking Hills-Logan Ohio. Conveniently located off of Route 33 exit onto Route 664 , within walking distance to the Millstone BBQ restaurant and bar. Beautiful Lake Logan is just minutes away along with Old Man's Cave and it's numerous waterfalls. If you are traveling on business or pleasure our hotel has something just for you. Wake up with Smart roast coffee at our complimentary smart start breakfast bar. Plan some time to visit the local craft and antique shops. Enjoy our 24 hour heated pool, whirlpool and fitness center. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hocking Hills-Logan Ohio also offers weekday specials Sunday through Thursday. The Hocking Hills area has some of the best hunting in Ohio Our spacious guest rooms offer free High speed Internet access, free local phone calls, expanded cable with HBO. Our hotel has all the in room amenities that you come to expect, along with forget me items at our front desk. Our friendly staff is waiting for you to stay smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Logan Hotel Logan
- Holiday Inn Logan
- Logan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Logan Ohio