“Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner
BOWLING GREEN
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We are new to Logan and trying out the local restaurants. This was one of the best so far. Had breakfast. My Roundup skillet had a big fluffy biscuit, delicious sausage gravy and perfect fried potatoes. My husband said his breakfast of steak, eggs and potatoes was perfect. The prices were about the same as Bob Evans and the quality was higher. Plus friendly prompt service and a welcoming attitude. We will definitely go back.

Visited July 2014

Jamestown, Ohio
“Neat Family Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Went after church on a Sunday on our way home from a weekend in Hocking Hills. My husband had the biscuits and gravy and I had the reuben. Couldn't decide between the reuben or french toast or shredded chicken sandwich and the waitress told me it would be the best reuben I ever had. It almost was (my mom's is the best) but my husband said his breakfast was awesome! Fresh cut fries are also a great choice! Highly recommend eating here!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
alexandria ky
“Wonderful friendly family Diner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I loved the great atmosphere and staff. The breakfast was delicious, I had biscuits and gravy. The biscuits melted in your mouth and were heaped with thick rich sausage gravy. Yummy. The waitress was so sweet and friendly and I liked that everyone knew each other. It a diner like I remember from my childhood and to top it off you could hear the cook singing in the kitchen!You have to make this a stop if you are any where near it. I will be back next time I visit Hocking Hills.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Comstock Park, MI
“good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Went on Sunday Morning and were entertained by the owner's daughter and what I believe was her grandparents. This only lasted a few minutes but was fun. THis is strictly a family oriented diner. They make their own sausage and it is very goo. home made fried potatoes and quite a few egg dishes. They also had corn cakes on the menu and I had to try one.. it was large and very good.
Will go back when we come for our winter hike next year. Enjoyable time and good food.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edgerton, Ohio
“Can't Beat the Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My boys and I were looking for breakfast before touring the state parks for the day. We drove by this place and stopped in. What we got was friendly service and great food. My boys thought that the sausage gravy and biscuits was the best they ever had! The owner herself was so appreciative that we stopped in and made us feel very welcom! We'll be back!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to M & M Family Diner? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage M & M Family Diner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.