We had a weekend stay at the Firefly cabin in the middle of April. The pluses were: a comfortable bed, very convient to all the parks, only 10 minutes from a really great Kroger, a propane fireplace that turns on with a switch (no muss, no fuss), a dvd player, cell phone reception (although this could be a minus depending on your point of view), a hot tub that worked quite well, a pleasant decor and not too close to the other cabins. The negatives were a kitchen sink that dripped, an under microwave light that didn't work, and no blender. Pretty minor stuff, all things considered.
Also on the plus side, VERY affordable. We will definitely choose them again.
- Also Known As:
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel Logan
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel
- Cabins By The Caves Ohio/Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 secluded newly built log cabins in the heart of the Hocking Hills in Logan, Ohio. Just minutes to Old Man's Cave. Many amenities including hot tubs, wood burning fireplaces, and fully equipped kitchens. Perfect for romantic getaway or family retreat. ... more less