I just came home from my fourth stay in Hocking Hills this year; the last three were spent in a Cabin by the Caves (McKinley twice and Lincoln once). Both cabins were well-appointed, comfy, reasonably priced, and well-located for a top-notch "glamping" experience. They are located next door to each other off of Rocky Fork Road. The approach is a little tricky but us gals had no problems with a van and SUV. Can't get enough of the area's hiking and good restaurants. The food at the Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls and at the Grouse's Nest (get the smoked gouda/roasted red pepper soup) ...is to die for.
Both pine cabins had cozy fireplaces, outdoor swings, firepits (with pokers), hot tubs and satellite tv. You will need to bring firewood, matches, flashlights, a good map and campfire chairs. Valerie is wonderful to work with - which is probably the biggest reason I am a repeat customer. She was always a phone call away and I really appreciated her dedication and flexibility. Can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel Logan
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel
- Cabins By The Caves Ohio/Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 secluded newly built log cabins in the heart of the Hocking Hills in Logan, Ohio. Just minutes to Old Man's Cave. Many amenities including hot tubs, wood burning fireplaces, and fully equipped kitchens. Perfect for romantic getaway or family retreat. ... more less