Ten of us stayed in the Starry Night recently and we all enjoyed it very much! The cabin is amazing and so are the surrounding woods at this time of year! See photos. The location is secluded and quiet. We only saw about three vehicles on the road during our two-night stay.
The manager greeted us upon arrival to give a few instructions about the thermostat, tv/sattelite controls, the basement fireplace, and hot tub, and what to do with the keys upon departure.
The cabin was clean and ready for us, and everything worked as intended. The floor plan is well-suited for large groups, with space to get away if you need some quiet-time away from the group.
The water has a very mild flavor and aroma of sulphur. The aroma is stronger when the water is hot (shower, etc). None of us noticed it in the coffee and tea made with it, nor did the ice cubes made with it seem to change the flavor of any cold drinks However, you will want to bring bottled water for drinking..
Everyone in the group was impressed with the construction details, it is a truly beautiful log structure! We plan to return at our first opportunity!
- Also Known As:
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel Logan
- Cabins By The Caves Ohio/Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 secluded newly built log cabins in the heart of the Hocking Hills in Logan, Ohio. Just minutes to Old Man's Cave. Many amenities including hot tubs, wood burning fireplaces, and fully equipped kitchens. Perfect for romantic getaway or family retreat. ... more less