“Been going there for years.gets packed on weekends great steaks.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 36 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Been going there for years.gets packed on weekends great steaks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Going to Jacks is a fav for me and my man. We have tried many steak places and we go the extra miles for their steaks. Its not a fancy place, been there for years and the local people come back over and over. Their lunch specials are great...good value too

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Great Value! Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Food was excellent at a very reasonable price! We each had a different entree and they were all very good -the server was very personable1

Visited December 2012
“THE FOOD & SERVICE SUCKS!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Was hoping after a friend told us about this place during her stay in Hocking Hills that we would get the same experience they did. WRONG!. SHOULD HAVE WENT TO MCDONALDS INSTEAD for the "quality" of food that was served. My girlfriend and I ordered the ribeye dinners and all we got was fatty overcooked steaks and cold potatoes. The tables were greasy probably from watching them use the same dirty washcloth to wipe off tables. The server (Shannon) was about worthless. I've never seen somone flip their hair as much as she did (oh yeah did I mention the hair in my food...Yum...right?? No) When SHE asked if their was something wrong and we explained that we wasn't happy with our meals, she apolgized and then asked if we wanted a carry out box for our food. Really?? This is what I mean about her being worthless. We took a bite of steak & a bite of potatoes and complain about it and then your going to offer us a box to take the crap home with us???? Thankfully, Logan did have a Mcdonalds and the next evening we found another little place called LJs that had great food and service. My suggestion would be to hire people that can cook and better servers that actually have a brain!
Brad-Dayton Ohio

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best place to eat while around hocking hills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I was in the hocking hills area for 5 days, and I found Jacks on day number 5. Best food and value!!! I would eat here every meal every day

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“This place needs a visit from Robert Levine.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had stopped here for lunch and I ordered the "Roast Beef Au Jus" sandwich. When the sandwich arrived, I looked at it and all I can say is that the meat looked like chopped and pressed lunch meat, or to put it another way, it looked liked cooked beef liver that had been sliced on a meat slicer, it was gross! I tried to eat it and I just couldn't, it tasted AWFUL! It did not look like roast beef! I then brought this to the servers attention and they took it back to the kitchen and then came back and said that's how they are made, I asked the server if they could take the sandwich off my bill and the server said no, because I had eaten 1/2 of the sandwich, (which was not true) I only took 2 bites of the meat & cheese. I said well, why can't you just take 1/2 the price of the sandwich off my bill, server was very adamant about that and refused to do so.

Also, don't order the ham with your breakfast, it's that chopped, pressed and formed stuff, and it's so salty. I will not be going back there. Yuk!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Jack's Steak House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jack's Steak House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.