“Best Little Get Away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hocking Hills Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hocking Hills Cabins
You added Hocking Hills Cabins to your Saves list
14801 Burcham Road, Logan, OH   |
Ranked #7 of 24 Specialty Lodging in Logan
S.W. Ohio
“Best Little Get Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed in a nice little cabin that had most everything someone would need for a nice retreat from the normal everyday stress. Cabin was Very nice and peaceful surroundings. Hot Tub was just the right temp. The view off the loft rooms to the downstairs was great. Pet Friendly.... Make sure your dogs are on a leash...especially if they like chasing wild life.

Grounds and Cabin are very well kept. We had deer tracks in the yard. Saw plenty of them on our drive in/out. Make sure you bring your food. It's a good distance to Walmart.

Nothing like relaxing on a screened in porch listing to the wind through the trees and water flowing in a creek. (never did find that creek!)

Management (Fonda) was really helpful when we got lost. Very Helpful and understanding.

I wouldn't have anything bad to say about my stay except it was to short and with I had longer to stay.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

The cabins are very private and are not too close together - which we really appreciated. They are tucked away on a gorgeous property that is close to town, but feels like it's in the middle of nowhere. Everything was orderly, clean and comfortable in the cabin. We loved having a wood-burning fireplace to enjoy in the evenings. The wood was provided, which was a big plus. We really enjoyed the hot tub at night as well. It was such a quiet, romantic weekend! We can't wait to return.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Amherst Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Nestled Away Cabin. Everything was so neat and clean. It was a perfect place to get away from reality. The deer were awesome they were right in front of our cabin eating, very cool to see them in their natural habitat. The cabin is as speaks nestled away, you need to use a wheelbarrow to get your things to the cabin. The fires at night were great since it is getting cooler at night. The hottub was well taken care of.

The metroparks around the area are amazing. However with no rainfall the waterfalls were a little dry. I can't wait to bring my girls back next year. My husband and I are hoping to return every year just the two of us.

You get no phone reception so no one can bother you. In town it is also it or miss if you can get phone service. This is the way to get away. We told friends about this already they are getting married in October and are already planning their trip to these great cabins.

Thank you so much for offering a great place for a great time.......

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed at the Wildflower cabin and absolutely loved the entire experience. Wildlife, quiet, and peaceful. Everything I was looking for on my two night stay. I will be back, next time for a longer stay. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

I would like to point out the many of the reviews below are incorrectly posted. Hocking Hills has over 100 cabin rental companies; 'Hocking Hills Cabins' is an actual company with 6 cabins. Many of the reviewers are referring to other companies or cabins in the Hocking Hills region and have lumped them under HH Cabins as a 'catch-all'.

My now-husband and I toured this location for our wedding site last summer, and were very impressed by how beautiful the grounds were and how adorable the cabins were. The owner was very helpful and friendly. We chose another location only due to the size of our wedding party.

I have stayed with MANY companies in the Hocking Hills region and it has always been a wonderful experience. But people must realize the reality - cell phone range is scarce, bugs are in the woods (and will sometimes find their way into cabins), there is not always a midnight maintenance staff waiting by the phone for your call, and if you are picky about your kitchenware: bring your own!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
hhcabins, Owner at Hocking Hills Cabins, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
I would just like to say THANK YOU for your review! Guests don't understand what kind of lasting affect a review can have on a business and in the Hocking Hills area it is very easy to be confused about the name of the business you are staying with. We strive to run a safe, clean, friendly business. Stay safe in your travels and again thank you! Sincerely, Barb Saving
Maumee, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

We stayed at the cabins last fall. It was quiet, romantic, and clean. We enjoyed the scenery!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I booked the wildflower cabin earlier this week, booking the romantic weekend get-away package for $750. This package included two nights stay at Hocking Hills Cabin, a dual massage in your cabin, a private traveling chef-with steak and lobster cooked in our cabin!! 3 gift certificates for our meals, dinner for friday night, breakfast and lunch for saturday, a fireside bundle which included robes, house slippers and bundles of wood. I have to say that the entire package was worth every single dollar spent!! My husband and I had an opportunity to connect and celebrate our anniversary and this was the perfect place. Our sevrice was great, Barb was fantastic, she set everything up before we arrived and we are so greatful for this!! Our cabin was amazing, so clean, the linen smelled so good, the pots and pans were in excellent condition. The bathroom was perfect ad the beds were very comfortable. the hot tub was clean and I just loved all of the deatil that was in this cabin. I have stayed in cabins in Gatlinburg several times before and they have nothing on Hocking Hills Cabins. We had a perfect, quiet secluded cabin and felt really safe as well. If you end up at Hocking Hills for first time like us, you have to stay at Hocking Hills Cabins. The cabins and service are top notch. Our stay here was perfect, we could not have asked for anything more. We just loved it and will definitely be back and will stay at Hocking Hills Cabins. If you want good service,a clean cabin, seclusion and a jamming hot tub, stay with Hocking Hills Cabins. We will definitely use Hocking Hills Cabins again!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hocking Hills Cabins? Share your experiences!