“Beautiful get away” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort in the Woods Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Comfort in the Woods Cabins
Fairview Rd., Logan, OH 43138   |
Ranked #2 of 23 Specialty lodging in Logan
Columbus, Ohio
“Beautiful get away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent this past weekend in the "Comfort Too" cabin. I was very impressed with how nice and new everything was. The fire ring and grill out side was great. Hot tub on the back porch was very relaxing and secluded. Although we didn't get any cell phone coverage it was nice to have the satellite TV. We cooked dinner both nights at the cabin which was great. Only down side would be the limited silverware and lack of scrub brush for the dishes. Another thing that was a bummer was the late check in time of 4pm and early check out time of 1030am. The cabin in so secluded and quiet. It was a perfect place for the two of us and our cat to get away and enjoy a relaxing weekend away from our busy lives. We were so sad to leave this morning, but we definitely plan on coming back. I will recommend this places to my family and friends!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chesterland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had a wonderful experience during our stay. Hocking Hills in the Fall is so beautiful and staying in this cabin made it an even better experience. The hot tub was such a nice luxury to have along with the seclusion, covered deck, and fire pit. Thanks for prepping the fire our first night. The cabin was so very clean and had all of the needed amenities. And the owners were extremely accomodating and made our reservation experience easy along with a good local recommendation for the Canopy Zip Line Tours. What a blast!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed at Comfort in the Woods #1 for 4 nights, and we will definitely be back. The cabin was roomy with one bedroom and spotlessly clean. It was stocked beyond expectations with board games, movies, and more channels on tv than I get at home. The crystal clear hot tub was heavenly to come home to every night after hiking with the dogs or riding ATVs. You never heard any neighbors, certainly couldnt see anyone, just the bubbling of the tub and the hoots of the owls. The cabin heated up FAST on the one night it got chilly, which is so important for me, I like to be warm! The hiking trails were literally at the end of the road, and there was shopping and dining within 20 minutes. I cant wait to try another one of the Comfort cabins, I know my expectations will be met and exceeded.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Comfort in the Woods Cabins in Logan Ohio are an awesome place to getaway, relax and enjoy nature in all her glory! We stayed at Comfort Too (the smallest of the cabins) for our 24th Wedding anniversary and enjoyed every minute of it.

The cabin was impeccably clean, homey, and a great place to return after hiking the beautiful trails throughout Hocking Hills. Very close to Ash Cave, Cedar Falls and Old Man's Cave, there is much to do and see in the area - and Comfort Too makes a great starting point each day!

Totally secluded from the other Comfort properties - the only time you realize anyone else is if the folks in another cabin get extremely loud. (There is nothing but trees in the sightlines of the cabin!)

What a great getaway - this was our second time to the property - and there will be more to come!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is a lovely, new cabin; it is easy to find and close to hiking. My favorite thing was the wonderful covered deck with hot tub. We had a heavy downpour the first evening and could still sit in the hot tub and enjoy the atmosphere. The cabin is very nicely furnished, quiet, and secluded. I highly recommend it and would definitely go back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My girl and I have stayed at 2 different cabins that mark and Kelly own and we always have a great time. I have let friends know about the great times we've had down there so they've tried it too. Once they came back they had glowing reviews too. The place is always immaculate. The couple that runs the cabins dropped off a very lovely ornament for us last New Years. Being outdoors is something we love to do since we live under the bright lights if the city. I can't wait until our next trip down next winter.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I would definitely go back to this cabin. The bed needed a newer mattress, but other than that it was great! My husband and I had such a nice time. It was very peaceful. My favorite part was sitting in the hot tub in the morning drinking coffee. (that Kelly provided)

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Comfort in the Woods Cabins? Share your experiences!