“Carefree vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort in the Woods Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Comfort in the Woods Cabins
You added Comfort in the Woods Cabins to your Saves list
Fairview Rd., Logan, OH 43138   |
Ranked #2 of 24 Specialty Lodging in Logan
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Carefree vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed at Comfort in the Woods #1 for 4 nights, and we will definitely be back. The cabin was roomy with one bedroom and spotlessly clean. It was stocked beyond expectations with board games, movies, and more channels on tv than I get at home. The crystal clear hot tub was heavenly to come home to every night after hiking with the dogs or riding ATVs. You never heard any neighbors, certainly couldnt see anyone, just the bubbling of the tub and the hoots of the owls. The cabin heated up FAST on the one night it got chilly, which is so important for me, I like to be warm! The hiking trails were literally at the end of the road, and there was shopping and dining within 20 minutes. I cant wait to try another one of the Comfort cabins, I know my expectations will be met and exceeded.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Comfort in the Woods Cabins in Logan Ohio are an awesome place to getaway, relax and enjoy nature in all her glory! We stayed at Comfort Too (the smallest of the cabins) for our 24th Wedding anniversary and enjoyed every minute of it.

The cabin was impeccably clean, homey, and a great place to return after hiking the beautiful trails throughout Hocking Hills. Very close to Ash Cave, Cedar Falls and Old Man's Cave, there is much to do and see in the area - and Comfort Too makes a great starting point each day!

Totally secluded from the other Comfort properties - the only time you realize anyone else is if the folks in another cabin get extremely loud. (There is nothing but trees in the sightlines of the cabin!)

What a great getaway - this was our second time to the property - and there will be more to come!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is a lovely, new cabin; it is easy to find and close to hiking. My favorite thing was the wonderful covered deck with hot tub. We had a heavy downpour the first evening and could still sit in the hot tub and enjoy the atmosphere. The cabin is very nicely furnished, quiet, and secluded. I highly recommend it and would definitely go back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My girl and I have stayed at 2 different cabins that mark and Kelly own and we always have a great time. I have let friends know about the great times we've had down there so they've tried it too. Once they came back they had glowing reviews too. The place is always immaculate. The couple that runs the cabins dropped off a very lovely ornament for us last New Years. Being outdoors is something we love to do since we live under the bright lights if the city. I can't wait until our next trip down next winter.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I would definitely go back to this cabin. The bed needed a newer mattress, but other than that it was great! My husband and I had such a nice time. It was very peaceful. My favorite part was sitting in the hot tub in the morning drinking coffee. (that Kelly provided)

• Stayed August 2012
Mansfield, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband took a last minute vacation and we decided to go to Hocking Hills with our three boys. We needed to relax and get away from the busyness of life and work. The boys loved the hottub and the woods. My husband loved the peace and quiet! I loved that we were all together in one place hanging out together. We went hiking at Old Mans Cave and Cedar Falls and came back, threw pizza in the oven and got in the hot tub!!! What a life! :) The Comfort Four Cabin was new, clean and nicely decorated! Very comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The Comfort in the Woods cabins were really great! The property was very secluded and serene, and a great get away spot after a long day of adventure in the Hocking Hills. The Comfort Three cabin was quaint and well maintained. It met all of our expectations. We would definatley stay at Comfort in the Woods in the future.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort in the Woods Cabins? Share your experiences!