“Great home cooking, buffet or menu style.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Description: Located in the scenic Hocking Hills just off the SR 664 exit of U.S. 33, we offer Amish-inspired meals, daily buffet and desserts, all reasonably priced in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. We offer banquet rooms (for up to 300) for special events, such as wedding receptions. There's also take-out and catering services. We host a weekly historical society flea market outside (May through October). A new feature is "Music at the Dutch" in which we provide live music from a variety of genres. Our gift shop has a wide range of merchandise and there's a petting zoo just outside. You'll find us in Rempel's Grove by Baymont Inn & Suites, Hocking Hills Canoe Livery, 18-hole miniature golf, antique mall, glass factory outlet, bulk food and deli store and ice cream shop. Walmart and other shops are across the road; from the welcome center we're just 0.5 miles away. We have parking for buses and RVs.
Logan, Ohio
“Great home cooking, buffet or menu style.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

There's a variety of things to order whether you love your mashed potatoes, homemade noodles, fried chicken, or a great dessert.

For $8, you can get the lunch buffet with salad bar, and finish it up with dessert.

Olde Dutch also offers carry out if you want to pick up a dozen of homemade dinner rolls on the way home, or some extra large cookies.

There's also a nice little gift shop.

Visited January 2014

Logan, OH
“Great Food, yummy chicken, great selection of food. Its also self serve so you can "pig out" or select only what you see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

When we have guests from out of town, (first timers) we always end up going to Olde Dutch.We have had many church activities there, special guests and family celebrations. They have lots of room and servers to help. Handicap friendly, its just a great restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice buffet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Ive been going here for over 10 years, and can't complain. A nice location for ones wanting to visit the hocking hills area.
My biggest issue is the 2 round abouts that they put in off of 664, of course that had nothing to do with the restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huber Heights, Ohio
“AWESOME FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

One of the best buffet I have ever eaten. All the food was hot Super service from Brooke. Highly recommended. We will go back again soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springboro, Ohio
“Worst dining experience of my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I went there with my wife for valentines diner. We saw their advertisements in various hocking hills magazines. I had very high hopes. I was quickly disappointed. The fried chicken had NO flavor whatsoever. The stuffing was not even as good as stove top. The "chicken and dumplings" looked and tasted exactly like campbells chicken noodle soup, just not as good. Everything was bland, tasteless and just a piss poor excuse for restaurant food. I believe that the food in prison is probably better than this buffet of horror. No add insult to injury, the food gave me diarrhea. So I had the opportunity to re-live this horrible culinary experience all weekend. Then the bill came.....over $30 for my wife and I. By far the worst 30 dollars I have ever spent and that includes the time I paid someone 30 dollars to punch me in the face. Do yourself a favor and stay home or go to McDonalds before you eat here. I wish you could give less than 1 star on this rating.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere