We were really impressed with Old Man’s Cave Chalets. We stayed in one of the cheaper Woodland Suites (A-frame cabins) over Memorial weekend. The location is nice and secluded and even though there are many cabins in the area it still feels remote and quiet.
The Woodland Suites are close together, but despite that, they are private and you cannot see your neighbors when in the spotless hot tub which is at the back of each cabin on a private deck. The only negative comments we had is that there were very few supplies in the units and there were a lot of rules to follow. However, the units were clean and surprisingly spacious given their small size and they had satellite TV. They over look a wooded area and each one has its own entrance. The unit had a lovely big fireplace and an outdoor charcoal grill. Would definitely recommend and hope to go back there some day. Also, a few of the suites are dog-friendly, which is a big plus—the whole Hocking Hills park area is VERY dog-friendly which is just great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1988, Old Man's Cave Chalets is the original cabin rental operation of the Hocking Hills. With over 50 premier cabins, Old Man’s Cave Chalets is the number one preferred and most referred cabin rental lodging in the Hocking Hills area. With private hot tubs, swimming pools, and nearby State Parks, there is something for everyone at Old Man’s Cave Chalets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Old Man's Cave Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Man`s Cave Chalets Hotel Logan
- Old Man's Cave Chalets Ohio/Logan