“I didn't like the door handle...it is very hard to open the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn Logan

You added Baymont Inn Logan to your Saves list
Baymont Inn Logan
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12819 State Route 664, Logan, OH 43138 (Formerly AmeriHost)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 200 Points
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Logan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
JACKSON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Older place, not clean up close to the walls. Stayed in the jacuzzi suite and my wife found a chunk of blond hair in there, which would be fine but we both have brown hair. Minifrige made loud noises all night long. Toilet would not fill up with water on its own. Frontdesk asked about our stay and we told them of the problems we had and they just gave us no answer. Didn't write down the problems to be fixed, it was almost like well this is just a general statement they make us ask but we are not willing to do anything about it.

Bed was super comfy and the pillows were very soft, linens were clean. Would have to say that I would not stay here again to much money for what you actually get. I will go to a more updated place that is cleaner.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontlogan, General Manager at Baymont Inn Logan, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
As it happens, I was on duty when this guest checked out of the hotel. I spoke with a woman from the room and she informed me by phone of the problems that were encountered. I did apologize and asked if they had called the desk for assistance. She said "NO". We are always truly interested in the conditions that our guests find in their rooms, and do our best to make sure that everything is operating properly. However, mechanical problems do come up even in the best of circumstances. When problems are encountered, we hope that our guests will inform us in a timely manner so that we can correct or mitigate the problems. I am very sorry that this guest felt his concerns were not taken seriously. Valery Junge, General Manager
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Well-kept older hotel that was very clean; standard-sized room with coffee maker. The hotel is quite popular with the local/regional area. Value-priced as Logan and Athens areas can be quite expensive. Breakfast was of the expanded continental variety and was fully satisfactory. There are tourist shops within easy walking distance of the hotel as the area's National Forest is an attraction that attracts hikers, in particular.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The person with whom I spoke when I made my reservation couldn't have been more pleasant. Unfortunately, the woman who checked me in never stopped talking on the phone, I don't know if it was a hotel reservation or a personal conversation, but she was distracted and seemed to be the only person working at the time. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, the pool and hot tub are pleasant features. In the morning, there was a fair amount of second hand smoke in the hotel. Breakfast was mainly a lot of starch. Several restaurants and shops are nearby. I had a more pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
PEMBERTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love staying here when I visit home. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and I just love their linens. The bedding is soft and comfy, just like home! Pretty good value for the money if you get get AAA or some other discount.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
Holiday Inn Express Logan
#2 of 5 in Lancaster
4.0 of 5 stars 198 reviews
Baymont Inn & Suites Athens
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster

Been to Baymont Inn Logan? Share your experiences!