“Stay at Baymont Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn Logan

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn Logan to your Saves list
Baymont Inn Logan
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12819 State Route 664, Logan, OH 43138 (Formerly AmeriHost)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Logan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Well-kept older hotel that was very clean; standard-sized room with coffee maker. The hotel is quite popular with the local/regional area. Value-priced as Logan and Athens areas can be quite expensive. Breakfast was of the expanded continental variety and was fully satisfactory. There are tourist shops within easy walking distance of the hotel as the area's National Forest is an attraction that attracts hikers, in particular.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The person with whom I spoke when I made my reservation couldn't have been more pleasant. Unfortunately, the woman who checked me in never stopped talking on the phone, I don't know if it was a hotel reservation or a personal conversation, but she was distracted and seemed to be the only person working at the time. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, the pool and hot tub are pleasant features. In the morning, there was a fair amount of second hand smoke in the hotel. Breakfast was mainly a lot of starch. Several restaurants and shops are nearby. I had a more pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
PEMBERTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love staying here when I visit home. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and I just love their linens. The bedding is soft and comfy, just like home! Pretty good value for the money if you get get AAA or some other discount.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

CINCINNATI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

There were dust bunnies on the ceiling and the toilet ran because the flapper would not stay down. Also there was not a lot of plugs around the bed. All in all it was good except for these housekeeping.maintenance issues.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Zanesville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My fiance' had some work to do in this area over the weekend so we rented a room at the Baymont Inn. I had stayed there twice before but it had been several years since I had been there. It is beginning to show it's age~especially the beds. We travel a lot (we go somewhere every month) and we both agreed that was the worst mattress we had ever slept on. It was so soft you would sink down in and had a hard time getting up off the bed! Both of our backs were pretty sore the next morning. The other negative thing was my fiance' is very sensitive to dust, allergens, etc. so he always checks the filter from the air conditioning unit and it was filthy!!! It looked like it had not been cleaned for over a year. We washed it out in the bathtub and that seemed to help. On the positive side~we enjoyed using the hot tub and pool that night and the breakfast buffet was better than most. They had individually wrapped pieces of french toast, waffles, several different flavors of bagels, toast, danish, yogurt, fruit, apple and orange juice, milk, assorted cereals, and of course coffee and tea. We liked that there were refrigerators and microwaves in the room. We had forgotten to bring a bottle opener and I called the front desk and they let us use one of theirs. The front desk clerk, Aaron, was very friendly and helpful. If we are ever in the area again we will go back but they do need to invest in some new mattresses.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
baymontlogan, General Manager at Baymont Inn Logan, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Logan! Please accept my apology for the problem you encountered with the bed in your room. I was quite surprised to see that comment, as we usually receive rave reviews about the quality of our beds! Our sleep sets are top-of-the-line Simmons Beautyrest Extra-plush bedding, and in fact, they are relatively new. We believe providing the best possible night's rest begins with a comfortable mattress! I would appreciate a private note specifying your room number so that we can check that bed to determine if there is a problem. I would also like to apologize for the less than pristine HVAC filters. Filters are cleaned monthly, but it is obvious by your comment that we missed at least one! Thank you for alerting me to this situation so that I can follow up and avoid this issue in the future. Valery Junge, General Manager

Been to Baymont Inn Logan? Share your experiences!