“Baymont Inn, Logan, Ohio” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn Logan

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn Logan to your Saves list
Baymont Inn Logan
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12819 State Route 664, Logan, OH 43138 (Formerly AmeriHost)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Logan

229 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
MILFORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice hotel, great personnel, OK for fast breakfast, near amendities and Hocking Hills tourist stops.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

bsearched
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

There are not alot of options in Logan. I think this place and the Holiday Inn Express (which I have not stayed in yet) so I cant compare the two of them. I can only compare based on other hotels I have stayed in elsewhere.
Why only a 3 rating:
1. No elevator, or at least I didnt find one. Not a biggy if you are traveling light but if you are older or have many heavy bags, make sure you ask for a first floor room. Otherwise you will be pulling your luggage up and down the stairs.
2. Beds were old, sagged. I didnt wake up with an achy back or anything, but you can tell it is time to replace them.
3. I turned on the heat and didnt get just that new heat smell but dusty smell. I had to shut it off and looked. The ac/heater unit was full of dust. Not sure the last time they vacuumed it out.
The good:
1. Nice breakfast. French toast, waffles, cereal, and it's included.
2. Friendly staff.
3. room was clean

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saint Marys, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My daughter goes to college in the Hocking Hills area so my husband and I decided we would visit her and take in the beautiful scenery of the area. The fall colors are amazing! The location of the hotel was good and the room was clean. The beds, however, were not very comfortable and we were put in a room next to the outside door and stairs so we heard doors and stomping a lot. Our fault.... we could have asked to be moved. The staff was nice. The complimentary breakfast was not as good as some we have had, but better than others. This was an average hotel. I believe the higher price was due to the time of year we stayed. I would hope in the off season, it would be more reasonable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn Logan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn Logan

Address: 12819 State Route 664, Logan, OH 43138 (Formerly AmeriHost)
Location: United States > Ohio > Logan
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Logan
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn Logan 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Logan Hotel Logan
Logan Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn Logan Ohio

If you own or manage Baymont Inn Logan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.