“Best Hotel in Lima!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East

You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   803 South Leonard Avenue, I-75 & St. Rd. 309, Lima, OH 45804   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lima
Columbus, Ohio
“Best Hotel in Lima!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel and staff were fantastic- as always. I have stayed at this hotel many time over the past few years and always enjoy the stay. Best hotel to stay at in Lima for sure.

If I were to rate the most important things about a hotel #1 would be quality of bed/sheets. I always have a great night sleep in this hotel and the sheets are very soft. #2 would be the cleanliness of the hotel. This place is always spotless. The staff keeps it clean and it helps that the hotel is less than 10 years old. #3 is amenities. This hotel offers a full bar and restaurant. Breakfast is much better than the continental variety seen in the Express version hotels. The pool/spa and fitness center are also very nice and modern.

Room Tip: Rooms in this hotel are booked from bottom floors to top so if you like a softer mattress be on a lo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for the Great review! We try hard to be one of the best hotels in Lima, and it's nice to see that guests agree!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
New Philadelphia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I am a Platinum member and when in Lima I would stay no other place. Everyone knows my name and I know everyone that works here. They make me feel like I am at home when I walk in the door. They are the friendliest hotel that I have been to. Great staff in the restaraunt and bar. Good food and nice atomosphere. Rooms are clean and nice every trip to Lima. Everyone from Angel, Kari Lee, Joni, Jesse, Stormy, Penny, Connor and Alex always more than willing to help with anything that will make my stay more comfrotable.
Must stay at Holiday Inn at Lima when in this area. Definitely recommend

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for the Great review! We try to treat all of our guests like family, and it's reviews like this that make us feel like we're doing a great job. Thanks again for the wonderful compliments, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The staff here care, from top to bottom, and from late night to daytime.
They are also warm and friendly. I felt like I was at home.

If that wasn't enough, one terrific hostess shared a great place for ice cream. Thanks Angel!

Room Tip: Convenient for shopping for things forgotten, etc.. Easy access from interstate. Beautiful hotel w...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
"Excellent Service" is what we want everyone to say about our hotel. Thanks for the Excellent review, and thanks especially for mentioning Angel by name! She does a great job and it shows!
Novi, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Lima Ohio on a regular basis. I stay one or two nights a week for the last few months on business. The staff is excellent, especially Angel, she is always very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable and I have not had a single issues during my many stays. Good place, good people.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thanks for the great review, and we look forward to seeing you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Everyone has been really nice the bar and food was great the staff at the bar are fun and happy all the time food prices are vary good .rooms are extra clean :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Stayed July 2014
Our "Super Nice Staff" are always excited to see when they are recognized in a review! I'm glad you got to enjoy some good food and great company in the bar too! Thanks for the review, and we look forward to seeing you again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I haved been to this hotel many times as well as many other Holiday Inns. Each time at the Lima Holiday Inn I am treated special. The sales director Michele Hicks has taken the time to know me personally. She makes appoint to speak to me as well as be sure I have everything I need. Wonderful experience. Thank you

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Our employees are one of our greatest assets, and It's great to see when guests agree. Michele does an awesome job here, and it's nice to see that she was recognized for it. Thanks for mentioning her, and we can't wait to see you again!
Saginaw, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight while on our way to Kentucky. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the bed was an actual king size bed and was very comfortable. ( We have stayed at several places that said it was a king size bed but was really a queen.) I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
I'm glad to hear that you had a "Nice Stay" with us! Thanks for your recommendation, and we hope to see you again!

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East? Share your experiences!