“Highly recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Lima
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1933 Roschman Ave, Lima, OH 45804   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pick an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Lima
Morristown, New Jersey
“Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

A clean, comfortable room, enjoyable pool/hot tub (kids loved them!), and high quality treadmill for those of us who need our exercise! We had a positive experience with the attentive and friendly cleaning staff, and upon passing by the open door of the custodian's office, I received a sincere "Thank You" for staying there. As we chatted with him, it became clear that he loved his job. The breakfast lady was helpful and friendly, and the home-made cookies at the check-in counter were a bonus. I'm guessing the management knows how to treat their employees and keep morale high. :o)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights. Room was fresh and clean. Breakfast was not available due to constructions however I was very clearly informed of this prior to booking. They had a temporary room setup as a substitute with fresh fruit, microwaveable biscuits and sausage, toast etc. Way over and above considering the construction. The hotel is very easy to get to and the noise level was minimum if any at all.

Pros: Absolutely FANTASTIC HD TV in room. Super channel selection and great LCD large screen TV! Room was nice and large and the computer desk area was excellent and comfy office chair. Washroom was super clean and there was hot water every morning for super long showers. Bed was really comfortable and there was lots of pillows.

Cons: My ONLY complaint about this hotel was the "High Speed Internet". Yes, there was wifi in my room, yes it was easy to connect to. No, it is NOT "high speed". Average speed on several speed tests over the course of 3 days was only slightly faster than dial-up at 0.3Mbps - 0.75Mbps. If I was transferring large media files, or pictures back home or to office I most likely would have called and complained.

Room Tip: After several hotel sites checking prices, I found CAA/AAA to be the best discount.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
PITTSBURGH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I stay here frequently on business trips to a plant my company has in the area. The people are fanastic to deal with - friendly and accomandating to special needs when necessary. They were in the midst of a major renovation so we're expecting a new look as well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Staff at this hotel was very helpful and courteous. They helped me clean my white jacket when I spilled coffee all over it at breakfast. They recommended a great restaurant for dinner and gave wonderful directions. Clean and a good breakfast with many items. Saves the cost of a restaurant. Very popular motel. Good location near the interstate.

Room Tip: Just communicate with the Staff to get the best!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Woodbridge,Ontario,Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

Top notch place,very clean,quiet,organized,friendly staff and great service.Good breakfast in the morning and nothing negative .Great hotel for the money............We were at this place in May of 2010.Were from Woodbridge,Ontario,Canada

Room Tip: Dont think twice,book today
  • Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

The staff here was very helpful in getting us rooms around midnight on our way from Detroit to Cincinnati on business. This is a standard Hampton Inn with the free breakfast and now coffee all day.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Sadieville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

I work at a hotel, and I have done my share (or more) of griping about people who leave items, then call back to request (or demand) that the items be shipped to them. Imagine my embarrassment when we left ALL of our hanging clothes at the Hampton Inn Lima. I reluctantly called back to see if they were there. They were, so I told the front desk person that I would be driving back to get them. She OFFERED to mail them or have them mailed, so I delightedly accepted. I received the package today, 3 days after we checked out, and considering the postage rates these days, was charged only a minimal charge. We enjoyed our stay there in every way. Thanks, Hampton Inn of Lima.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Lima? Share your experiences!