“Excellent Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Lexington B&B and Inns
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I did a weekend stay at the Paddock Inn for our 16th anniversary. The home is absolutely gorgeous and super clean. I am somewhat picky when it comes to evaluating accommodations, but this was simply a beautiful property. It is off the beaten path a little, but it is well worth it if you want a quiet peaceful stay. We stayed in the Carousel room, and enjoyed the whirlpool tub. The room was huge, and the built-in sound system throughout the entire room and bathroom was a nice touch. Belinda was a super host and made us feel very comfortable. The evening desserts were nice to come home to. Belinda also helped arrange for Champagne and Roses in our room to surprise my wife with. She also helped setup some Horseback riding the following day. I wish we had more time to take advantage of the finished rec room, pool table, and movie theater. Belinda also will make any breakfast of your choosing, including peanut butter & pancakes - my favorite! Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and look forward to going back. Belinda: Give a pat to "Petunia" for me!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
North Olmsted, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

We race with the Sports Car Club of America and had been staying at the Hampton Inn for the past few years during race weekends. It was good but it was time for a change. A little something different. I came across The Paddock Inn's advertisement in the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course newsletter. We booked with Belinda for our September race weekend.
From the moment we arrived, Belinda warmly greeted us and made us feel right at home. The house is beautiful and the rooms are very well appointed. A hot breakfast was served each morning at the time we wanted to eat. Snacks could be found in the kitchen when we got home from the track. We even got to see the horses they own.
Belinda and Mike run a top notch operation that is a once in a life time experience. If you are racing or spectating at Mid-Ohio, The Paddock Inn is a must. The Paddock Inn is also great for a romantic getaway!
We will be returning to The Paddock in for our future races.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Marion,Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We were catering a party next door and reserved a room for afterwards instead of driving home. We were welcomed in to a loving and beautiful home. Belinda is so kind and sweet. The home is off the chart. We loved our room and wished we could have had more time to stay and enjoy all they had to offer. The rescued horses just melt your heart and you can feel her love for them. I would recommend this to anyone who is going to be in the area or plans a trip just to here. This is worth it. Everything was very clean and uncluttered and breakfast was perfect. We will come back over and over so we can stay in everyroom.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
williamstown ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I had tried for 21 years to get my husband to stay in a bed and breakfast, but he wouldn't even consider it. He had a preconceived idea about them and didn't want to hear anything about it. He finally agreed and I booked the Paddock Inn before he could change his mind.Needless to say, he was very happy. It was beautiful! Extremely clean and a serene country atmosphere.Also, they will be adding a fitness center at some point.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

The Paddock Inn is an endearing getaway minutes from the Ohio Amish Country around the corner from one of the best race tracks in the country. I hesitate to tell how wonderful this place is for fear of not being able to get in the next time! This place is brand new and built with the craftsmanship and solidity of an Amish Barn. The owners had prestigious and successful careers in Medicine and they run their Inn with the same sort of professionalism and “intensive care.” Belinda is a charming hostess and welcomes you to her home without any of the smarm that can make B&Bs intolerable. She sets a gorgeous breakfast table but does not hover or make you feel in any way uncomfortable. The rooms are spacious and modern. The bathrooms are spotless and the entire experience is relaxing and comfortable. A state of the art home theatre and pool table complete the picture but like everything else at the Paddock Inn these are not cheap afterthoughts – they are expensively furnished entertainment facilities with top of the line equipment. I have stayed at this Inn twice and look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Beavercreek, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I have grown tired of overpriced cookie-cutter motels so decided to try an alternative for Vintage Race weekend at Mid-Ohio this year. I found "The Paddock Inn" bed-and-breakfast on the web, liked the looks of their site and booked a room for the Vintage Races in June. It is close to the track so not far to go after a long day in the fun & sun. It is a new very-well-designed facility and a pleasure to stay at. The host was accomodating to our needs and even volunteered to allow me to keep my $ valuable vintage sports car in her personal garage under lock and key for the evening so that I did not have to worry about it staying outside all night. My teenage son and I enjoyed some vintage "car-guy" movies in their basement theater after a long day at the track.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We have stayed at many B&B's across the country and we always like to give others a heads up good or bad regarding our stay at the B&B. This is ranked as one of the best we have stayed at! Great accommodations, food and hosts. Very, very clean, quiet, relaxing and close to the track! On a scale of 1 to 10...we give the Paddock Inn a 10!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to The Paddock Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!