“WARNING!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Hamburg, New Jersey
“WARNING!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

OMG! do not eat here unless you want crappy food with crappy service!
this had to be the worst place we ever ate in columbus oh! the sushi is fake the serivice is terrible. Also when I was paying the lady was actaully giving me an attitude about tipping. I dont always tip, plus that day i didnt have much money to spend. She said you have to tip, and I said this is America you dont have to tip, its optional! So she tells me then why did I serve you? I lost it and stormed outta there. that is the worst service I ever had. Plus the food sucked, would never eat there again. Hunan House is waaaaay better than this dump!

Visited November 2011

% Recommend
“consistantly great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I finally got around to reviewing what i consider the best chinese restaurant in the Columbus, Oh area. I have been dining at Panda for years and recommend it to any and all who are searching for well prepared fresh chinese cuisine. A gentle atmosphere where you can have quiet late evening meal and know the food will be of high quality. Truly a Columbus dining gem.

• Visited September 2012