“Don't go here unless you want to be treated like crap” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 54 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Chinese
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Don't go here unless you want to be treated like crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is by far the WORST experience I have ever had in regards to food service. The building and kitchen are filthy, and the person at the counter had an abhorrent and foul personality. She was unfathomably rude and caused me to do a 180 and leave mid-order due to her inflammatory tone of voice, rolling her eyes, and slamming things around. I could not understand a word she said due to her lack of English proficiency, but was patient and asked her to please repeat the question. She was clearly angered or offended and actually walked away with my ticket in her hand to submit to the kitchen staff without completing the order.She yelled at the food prep staff in an equally unpleasant way. I cannot believe this place is in business. I think it's because the next Chinese food place is several miles further away. I'd drive to another continent before I'd set foot in this place again......

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lebanon, Ohio
“Been eating here for over 12 years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Consistent quality and a nice buffet too. ONe of the better Chinese Tack-outs in the area.

Visited April 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

OK...this place used to be pretty good about 2-3 years ago, so I don't know if they changed management or what, but they've gone downhill. The rice changed to really awful rice, and just the whole food quality in general is not good. I actually went in there one day to try the buffet (I had always had my hubby pick up carry-out), and was really turned off. The last few carry-outs I had were not good, so don't ask me why I decided to try the buffet, but I was sorry I did. The presentation of the buffet was a little scary, and I actually ended up sick that night. I can't be for sure it was from the restaurant, but I am a little suspicious. We ended up finding New China which is also in Lebanon, and their food is really good. I have not been back to the Lucky Dragon since I found New China, so I can't tell you if they have improved any or not.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere