“Best Pizza in Lebanon” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Lebanon Oh
“Best Pizza in Lebanon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Mio's has the best crust and freindly staff, if you want pizza this is the place

Visited May 2012

Lebanon
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I am someone that likes to read reviews before dining at someplace new. With the three reviews I was puzzled at what to expect. How can two have such a bad experience and one was very pleased? With this in mind I decided I wanted to dine there and decide for myself. I dined at Mio's on Tuesday night with my husband and teenage son. My husband and son ordered pizza and wings to share and I ordered a chicken salad. We were all very pleased with our food and service. For me the exceptional part was the Mio's Italian dressing - yummy! That dressing was so good that I found out you can buy it to take home. My husband and son enjoyed their pizza and they liked the hot wings also. So from this experience I have decided it is all in your own perspective. Not everyone will like the same thing but, for my family this is a place we will go back to again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not the best place in Lebanon”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

I decided to write a review on this place because there was only 1 other than mine. The writer commented that they got right in and it was no problem to seat a party of 12. Reason for this is, it's never busy. This restaurant is really lacking in service. It takes a long time to get your food, and they give you free bread, but they are sooo stingy on it. You get 1 order with your meal, and if you ask for more bread, you have to wait for them to put it in the oven, and they act like you are really putting them out to get another order of bread. It is a good value. Their food is pretty decent and it's cheap...I will give them that.

I have also ordered carry-out from them, and the pizzas that were delivered were inconsistent in quality. I love thin crust, and sometimes it was good and thin, and other time it was so thin, you could practically see through it, and could hardly pick it up. I called to complain and was told they ran out of thin crust so they substituted a different crust and tried to stretch it thin. I also had credit card issues with them. Twice they charged me more than they were supposed to (by about 2 - 3 dollars), and when I called to question it, they said because I used a credit card, I had to pay a credit card fee. I argued with the owner that THEY are the merchant and they pay fees, not the customer, and the owner was a real jerk on the phone. Between this and the crappy service you get when you go in, I gave up on this place. I won't order from here anymore. There's too many other good places to eat with less hassle.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
ohio
“A great family dining experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

A great place for the whole family. We recently dined at Mio's with a group of 12 and it was no problem to be seated together at one table. ( Even with one in our party in a wheel chair) Their menu had something for everyone - we ordered pizza, salads, lasagna, spaghetti, kids pizza and fettuccine. Everyone in our party completely enjoyed our food and the kids were thrilled to be able to make their own pizzas! This is a neat concept where they bring out the dough in the pizza pan with a cup of sauce, a cup of pizza cheese and the pepperoni and let the kids make their pizza - a lot of fun for the kids and the grown ups to watch. While we waited for our food ( adults & kids ) colored and played games with the crayons and paper on the table. Our server was very attentative and was especially great with the kids. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food