“Interesting experience. Not horrible.” 3 of 5 stars

513-228-6336
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Lebanon
“Interesting experience. Not horrible.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

In all fairness, I shouldn't base my first opinion on my experience during a weekday lunch rush. I liked the fresh food, the "European cafe-style," and the menu. I didn't care for the long wait, or the service, or the girl who double-charged my order, then giggled uncontrollably when she realized it. Perhaps it's a nervous laugh, but I was unimpressed.

I found it to be a little pricey, but I realize if you want the freshest ingredients, you're going to have to pay for them.

I don't think I'll suggest it, but if someone else asks me, I'm not opposed to going back. I'd like to try them during an off-peak hour to see how they do. I will say, the food it really good. Generous servings, and really good for you.

I give it a solid 6/10.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lebanon, Ohio
“I hate dining out on poor food. And I'm coming back here many times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Holy moly! For the person looking for a true foodie experience, this is the place. I usually worry about restaurants with enormous menus -- can they really do all these items well? Well, I've only eaten here four times, and I'm now committed to trying EVERYTHING on that menu!

Truly, a quirky cafe with happy, generous servers and cooks. I LOVE their quesadillas and salads. Who puts green and wax beans on a salad? How could that be tasty? Believe me, it was. Refreshing, too. The name "Flavors" is proper, because everything I've tasted has been layers, and layers of flavor. Flavors is big on vegetables and lean meats, smoothies, and homemade pizzas. I've not tried the pizza yet, but my picky children love it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westerville, Ohio
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Most people visit Lebanon, Ohio to eat at a certain historical restaurant and hotel. But, we don't like tourist sites. There across from that other restaurant sits this little restaurant with the quirky signs. Thank God we're adventurous. The people were friendly and you almost feel like you’re eating in someone’s sitting room. The restaurant is vegetarian/vegan/gluten free friendly. My wife had the Greek Wrap and they substituted more rice and beans because she didn't want the chicken. I had the Popeye Spinach Flakey Bake, and an Espresso Jolt shake. My wife didn't like my shake because she felt it tasted too much like coffee. I was rolling on the floor like a cat in a bowl of warm milk as I happen to like coffee!

We will be back!