“Very nice steakhouse.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Patriot Steakhouse & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Lebanon
1,374 reviews 1,374 reviews
2,620 helpful votes 2,620 helpful votes
“Very nice steakhouse.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We often visit Lebanon, and enjoy several restaurants.

More recently, we find that we enjoy The Patriot Steakhouse more than we do the "historical inn."

Glad to see a Patriot Steakhouse has opened in West Carrollton.

Visited August 2013

dayton, ohio
“Don't waste your money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The web site make this place look like a nice restaurant, with prices to match. So we were a little disappointed to get there and find out that it's just a sports bar. The menu has a pretty good selection, but it's all overpriced. I like my steak well done, and this place all but refuses to cook anything past medium, so I ordered scallops instead. They were barely warm. Cold in the center...just not properly cooked. I knew they (probably) wouldn't make me sick, and I was afraid to send them back, but they just weren't enjoyably. My husband's steak was good, but not as good as Longhorn or even home cooked, and it was $35.
If the prices were more in line with other sports bars, the place would be average, but still not a standout. We won't be wasting our money on this place again, and I would suggest you don't either.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Piqua
“Will definitely return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went for dinner after a day of ziplining and golf... nice yet informal atmosphere for a relaxing dinner. The menu selection was excellent, and the food very good. Looking forward to a return trip and trying something new.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“WOW! Had no idea this place existed until recently”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Grew up in Lebanon and I remember when this little shopping strip the Patriot is in was built. I know there were a few businesses in here before The Patriot and they went out of businesses shortly after they went in, so I never got around to trying any of them. I visited my parents one weekend and they told me how they had came here and had a great experience. So I went with them and all I can say is WOW. Such a beautiful restaurant with amazing food. I traveled to Maine this year and couldn't find clam chowder as good as it is at the Patriot. Great service, too!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Not so much...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Went here for our anniversary dinner after reading the reviews on here. Get there atmosphere was nice, the menu not so much. After ordering and receiving our dinners. Filet and "crab cake" and the filet and "scallops". My steak wasn't cooked right and sent it back, which I hate to do, it comes back out and the pieces that I had cut off were cooked right, but the rest was still way to red for me in the middle. I had ordered it medium, which to me is pink in the middle not red. The crab cake was like mush, and the scallops were still wet and rubbery looking on the inside. Save your money and dine somewhere else!!

• Visited August 2013