“Worst Hotel On Planet.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 Lebanon B&B and Inns
Delaware ohio
“Worst Hotel On Planet.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

Went there on Feb12,2009 Looked like A Crack House,Dirty,Stinks,Women standing out Side Looking for Tricks.The Ad Said Pool Indoor And Out Door.It Had No Pool,Indoor or Out Door.Booked through Orbitz.Was going to stay 3 Nights.We did not stay one.And The hotel Manager Would only Reimburse 2 Nights.Because We Didnt Give 24 Hrs Cancelation Notice.If They Would not Have Advertised incorrect We would have stayed.
DONT STAY HERE.IM WRITING LETTERS TO EVERY COMPLAINT SITE I CAN FIND

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Columbus
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2008

Where to begin... booking this motel thru priceline was a breeze. We found a room that fit our needs, gave em our card number and printed out the confirmation in less than 30 minutes. Then we got there. :o( Although the listing for "features" only mentioned "color cable tv with "extra" channels" I was surprised at the condition of the place. My husband and I checked in and the clerk gave us our key, yes an actual key, not a card, and it was on a HUGE keychain with our room number glued to the side. (that was fun to carry around for 3 days) then the fun continued when we opened the door. The room smelled so musty, neither of us could catch our breath. We were tired, and had already paid for 3 days, so we decided to make the best of it. I noticed an aerial photo of the hotel hanging in the office when we checked in and there showed a nice pool out back, so the next day we went to check it out, and the fence was still there, with the pool rails, concrete, and chairs, but the entire pool was filled with dirt and covered in grass. Later I sent my husband to get some ice, in the ice bucket that matched the majority of the towels, and the trashcans labeled "Hampton Inn" only to find there was no ice maker! Why even have an ice bucket in a room, with the wrong hotel name if you don't have an ice machine? I call this the "Hamper Inn"... oh yeah, and I hadnt even mentioned the bug that crawled out of the doorjamb the first night and scattered beside my feet into a hole in the baseboard on the other side of the wall... yuck.

• Liked — The tv worked ...
  • Disliked — everything else...
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Allstate Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Allstate Inn

Address: 674 North Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036
Location: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Lebanon
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 8 B&Bs / Inns in Lebanon
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Allstate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Allstate Inn Lebanon, Ohio

If you own or manage Allstate Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.