“Absolutely Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hocking Hills Frontier Log Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laurelville
Hocking Hills Frontier Log Cabins
You added Hocking Hills Frontier Log Cabins to your Saves list
18381 Thompson Ridge Rd, Hocking Hills, Ohio, Laurelville, OH 43135   |
Wheelersburg, Ohio, United States
“Absolutely Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

This was our first of many stays at this cabin. We definitely plan to come back. The area was secluded, clean, and quiet. There is a trail that leads to a private, peaceful pond. Overall the property is incredibly beautiful. If you want to get away with someone special I highly recommend Frontier Log Cabins.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Columbus, Oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

This was my second stay here and it was as peaceful as the first. The cabin is surrounded by tall white pines and further down a trail, there is a fishing pond, which I had great success. The owners are very gracious hosts and put a lot of effort into making my stay a bit of heaven. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was the second visit for my husband and I and I can say it won't be our last! We have already booked another time! The owners are wonderful people, friendly, personable and give you all the peace and quiet you may need. The cabins are so clean yet rustic! My husband wanted rustic - and I wanted clean...and we got both! We spent much of our time on this visit just sitting on the porch listening to the wind blow through the tall pines. I never realized how noisy my own home was until staying at Frontier Log Cabins and listening to........nothing! I can't wait until our next get-away!

London, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Our stay at Frontier Log Cabins was so Peaceful and relaxing, my husband and I didn't want to go home. It was our first time staying in the Cabins, and well worth the money. My husband and I enjoyed our time together away from the busy schedules and work. We went fishing, hot tubing, and sleeping. Need I say more.....It was so amazing, I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Definately stay at the Blue Cabin! Well worth the money!
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was our second visit. We love sitting on the porch watching the sunrise. The cabins are so clean and cozy and we love the fact that the owners run a green place. We stayed in the Cedar Cottage the first time and the Blue Cabin this time. We like the place so much that we are making it our goal to eventually stay in all of their cabins. Frontier Log Cabins are so close to the caves and all the trails that it takes only minutes to see even more of the beauty available in the Hocking Hills. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Mason, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday midst the simple, quiet, peaceful atmosphere of your cottage...and small pond. Sitting on the front porch gave us unlimited time to sit and share midst birds and breezes. Location was perfect for a couple of good hikes (Rock House and Conkles Hollow). The hot tub was perfect and kitchen stocked just like home so we enjoyed our own meals most of the weekend. I hope to make this a birthday tradtion...maybe even for my October birthday....twice a year would be great! Once in the spring and once in the fall! Thanks again for your hospitality!

Room Tip: Surprised that the cottage was located as close to the road as it was...but this didn't deter fr...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

We've been coming to Frontier Log Cabins for 7 or 8 years now. We've brought our children a couple of times but most often have come for a romantic getaway. The cabin is always pristine and peaceful, the surroundings are beautiful, there are so many lovely places for hiking and enjoying the outdoors. It just couldn't be any better. As soon as we check out, we are planning the next weekend we can return. Wintertime is our favorite because the cabin is so cozy, warm and welcoming.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hocking Hills Frontier Log Cabins? Share your experiences!