“Barnyard Buster---enough said.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 126 Restaurants in Lancaster
Lancaster, Ohio
“Barnyard Buster---enough said.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Grew up on this food in Columbus on Parsons and never deny the craving for a good buster. Breakfeast is great--try the cornmeal pancakes--killer.

Visited April 2014

“Never again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered BBQ Ribs well need less to say I got fat and bones. Meat barley there and just fell off. Now rolls, fries, and toast were delicious. Mother ordered steak baked potato and Mac n cheese. Steak was fatty baked potato was cold and Mac n cheese was nasty. Dad ordered steak and eggs country fried potatoes and toast. Steak was fatty eggs were good and fluffy potatoes were rubbery and toast was delicious. Tables were to small for the four of us service was alright but need less to say never again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“My order was wrong...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

After at least 20 years passing since the last time I had eaten here I decided to pay it a visit. I really wanted a plain and simple mushroom and cheese omelet. That's all. They have an omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach, cheese and hollandaise. The waitress misunderstood me. She gave me that omelet minus the sauce (?). I was bummed. She offered to have them cook me what I wanted but I just didn't see the point. Also, the omelets are made w/ a lot of eggs ( not sure how many) but they should really cut back on it and focus on the fillings. Even in my wrongly served omelet there was hardly any cheese and fillings to match the eggs. Otherwise the waitress was nice, the place fairly clean with a strait forward breakfast menu. I like that breakfast is served all day. I may return.

Visited July 2013
Peoria, AZ
“Home Style Country Cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stopped here looking for something different than the corporate chain restaurants. It appears to be a converted Denny's or other restaurant and weren't sure what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised! It is a family owned restaurant with other locations around the Columbus area. The service was good and the food was as advertised, country cooking. The salads were large and fresh, the noodles were homemade and the beef was tender and tasty. They have a large selection on the menu and while we didn't get it, the country fried steak looked delicious! The manager stopped by and checked on us a couple of times as well. Only complaint was that it was cold inside! Other than that we enjoyed it and the prices were reasonable as well, 4 adults and 3 kids had dinner for $50!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amanda, Ohio
“Save your money, go to Todd's mountain view on fair instead.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Worst pancakes ever, so nasty. So hard and rubbery, over cooked. Pork tasted old, dry, and couldn't eat it. Service is ok. Food tastes like &@:.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere