“Hotel & hotel's food was awsome But.....” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
Barbara's Bed and Breakfast and Honeymoon Retreat
Save Saved
You added Barbara's Bed and Breakfast and Honeymoon Retreat to your Saves list
3705 Crumley Road, Lancaster, OH 43130   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Lancaster B&B and Inns
Ahmedabad
“Hotel & hotel's food was awsome But.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

Cleartrip has cheated me . they are showing snaps of different rooms and real rooms are different. I had booked semi deluxe room where snaps was showing comfortable bed. and nice interior .. but when i reach at room i found the fact that .. room was too small, bed was even smaller for 2 person who has 5 Ft hight .. interior was not in room . i was feeling like some where in mumbai's chaal ..
even worst experience when i called on customer care of cleartrip they reply me that our server is down we can not find your booking information . please call us back after 10 mins .I do argument with customer executive about they are making fool. so he reply me that They will call me back as soon as the server will be up . and still i have not get ant call from cleartip. they are just making fool byt showing wrong snaps and giving wrong promise .. so fountain hotel was nice but cleartrip service was worst i have ever seen ..

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Solo
Business
mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

I had travelled to Mahabaleshwar with my family this new year. My family would like to thank cleartrip for helping us find a very good hotel. We stayed in Fountain Hotel and i found it to be very good in terms of space, ambience and value for money. As far as food is concerned, I think it is the best food one could enjoy in Mahabaleshwar. A must try place for those looking for value for money.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Been to Barbara's Bed and Breakfast and Honeymoon Retreat? Share your experiences!