“Awesome Specials!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 126 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Greek
“Awesome Specials!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Could definitely tell the chef was seasoned with a great sense of palate and fine touch. Can't wait to go again next week to see what new entrees they will create

• Visited July 2014

Charleston, West Virginia
“Save yourselves!!! Go get pizza!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area to check out Hocking Hills State Forest and decided to try this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews and our love for Greek/Mediterranean food. We are both very familiar with Greek/Mediterranean food and I can assure you this is NOT what good Mediterranean food is all about. The spanikopita seemed 'packaged' as opposed to homemade. My husbands entree was bland and the chicken was rubbery. My entree was definitely not true Greek(Shawarma...supposed to be grilled on a spit then shaved off as ordered.... and by their own admission is not) and was so salty I could hardly stand it. The establishment accommodated us when we voiced our concerns but overall the experience was terrible. We left hungry and would have been better off going out for pizza...anywhere. Maybe the residence of Lancaster are used to this Greek/Mediterranean version of food but if you are looking for a nice meal, this is not the place to visit. We consider ourselves 'foodies' and
we were so very disappointed. Sorry Lancaster.....this establishment falls VERY short. The two beers, a salad, spanikopita, and a bowl of soup we were charged for was over $25! Not cool. Go elsewhere.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Ohio
“Good Dining in Lancaster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I'm so glad we have this restaurant in Lancaster. I love Mediterranean food, and they make it very well here. I think the owner is from Albania. I love the Spicy Chicken Kopanisti. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Amanda, Ohio
“Worth the $.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We've been here many times and keep coming back. It is a bit pricey but oh so worth it. The restrooms are clean and w/c accessible, staff is extremely efficient, and the food is great. It's the best Mediterranean food I've had since....well, I was in the Mediterranean.

• Visited October 2013
Lancaster, Ohio
“One of the best places to eat in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The greek food is very tasty and the service is always good. The gyro's are great and the fries outstanding. You will not leave hungry. Went with frinds and they all really liked it. the dips are very good as well. Give it a try--

• Visited April 2014