Spent 4 nights in this hotel (beginning of April 2013) and found it to be clean and comfortable. Only downside is that there is no hottub/jacuzzi in the pool area. So, the kids swam but the adults felt cheated. Otherwise, it is a standard issue Holiday Inn Express. Reasonable breakfast- not great but ok. Hot coffee always available in the eating area. Attentive staff.
We stayed in Lancaster to gain access to both Hocking Hills State Park and to Columbus. In truth, there wasn't much in Lancaster, but because we wanted to be able to reach both the park and the city, this was a great half-way point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is Lancaster's newest hotel, opened in May 2001. We are conveniently located on the Lancaster Business Route 33 next to the River Valley Mall. Our hotel has the extra amenities you've been looking for with an indoor pool, fitness center, business center, in-room movie rental, Nintendo and an extended complimentary Continental breakfast. Our large comfortable great room is a wonderful place to enjoy our specially prepared cinnamon rolls in the morning. We also offer ADA compliant rooms, 15 kitchenette suites, 10 whirlpool rooms, and 38 standard rooms with 1 king or 2 queen beds. All of our rooms come equipped with an iron, board, hair dryer, coffee maker, alarm clock radios, two 2-line phones with voicemail, micro-refrigerator, and free high-speed and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster Ohio