“Liked the hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Lancaster
Thornville, Ohio
“Liked the hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Good hotel. Nice staff, and really had a nice stay. Wife and I were just in for one night to get away. Kids at the grandparents, and I think they upgraded me to the honeymoon suite because I'm a Hilton honors member. Liked my stay, and recommend.

• Stayed October 2012

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cornwall On Hudson, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Hampton Inns are pretty predictable. This one is conveniently located across from a mall that has several restaurants plus being next door to an Olive Garden. Room well appointed, clean and comfortable. Based on a TA reviewer's comments we tried to get a king room away from the elevator but one just diagonally across from the elevator was all that was available. We never heard the elevator. That's not to say that the walls are thick, though...they are not. We could hear the people next door just talking in normal tones.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hartland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Arrived to the typical spotless Hampton with friendly counter staff. The only negative to this hotel was the noise / movement of others. I was on a ground floor room and could hear the neighbor snoring and every foot step from the room above :(

• Stayed August 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was in town for 2 nights for my high school reunion. I have no family left in the area so I stayed at the Hampton. Very nice hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was quiet even though it was at the end of the hallway near an exit door and the fitness room. Many restaurants and shopping nearby. Breakfast is included. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in Lancaster.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
hamburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

I checked in on a Friday and the A/C didn't work the room was HOT the outside temp 98* called the front desk they sent a " maintenance man" that looked at it for less then 2 min. And said it was good , I had to leave for a apointment and could not stay to see if it was working , when I returned at 1:30am the room was HOT , I called the front desk and the girl came to the room and said that all she could do was give me a fan , the next morning I left for a wedding , I returned at 2:30am to a HOT and dirty room , they not only didn't fix the A/C but did not clean the room , or empty the trash , anything ,,, all this for $144.00 a night never again

• Stayed July 2012
Pam B, Manager at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
We apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. We have reported the malfunctioning AC unit in your guest suite to our maintenance team and have also given them your feedback about fixing the unit. I’m sorry that we weren’t able to accommodate you but will resolve the issue with our maintenance team. I’ve also spoken to our housekeeping staff about your unattended room and assure you this is not part of our Hamptonality! I hope you will consider staying with us at again and see the improvements you have helped us make!

Due to your unsatisfactory stay with us, the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee was given for one night. Thank you for your review. Pam Berry, General Manager
Martinsburg, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

we used our hilton honors points to rent two rooms. The hotel was very nice, beds were super comfortable. The bathroom was very nice, good water pressure, and they give you plenty of towels as well as shampoo & conditioner. We didn't eat the complimentary breakfast, but it looked very good and they had a nice seating area. The neighborhood is nice and there were an ample amount of food choices.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay, close to everything, clean rooms and recently updated lobby.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Lancaster? Share your experiences!