“Arabs might know gas stations but they don't know hotels!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Relax Inn

You added Relax Inn to your Saves list
Relax Inn
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1327 River Valley Boulevard, Lancaster, OH 43130 (Formerly Knights Inn)   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Lancaster
“Arabs might know gas stations but they don't know hotels!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Literally it is cleaner laying on the ground outside than inside. Dirty, filthy, foul, disgusting, mold, mildew, need I say more. Health violations out the wazoo, don't know how they r operating.

• Stayed January 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

I checked into the hotel about 10:30 pm, The lady that checked me in charged me double through their credit card machine & didn't know how to fix it. I went to my room pulled the covers back & their were 2 bed bugs in the bed so I called the front desk & the clerk said "oh no" I will move you to another room. It was late & I was in a strange town & I was tired so I went to another room, & I couldn't sleep because the smell in the room was so awful I was sick to my stomach, & If it had not been storming outside I would have went somewhere & slept in my car. I waited until daylight & went & found another hotel to stay in & I came back to checkout out & long story short the door handle broke off in my hand & cut my hand. I went to the front desk to checkout & get my receipt & I asked the girl to come to the room to check it out & see for herself how bad the smell was in the room ( the carpet was soaked) I didn't even take me shoes off the whole night I was there & even the desk clerk said "oh what is that smell" & upon checkout the clerk charged me double again, refunded me 1 night, then I found out after I left she charged me again!! I just got this starightened out today! I work in a hotel & this is the worst night I have ever spent in a hotel. There had been a major drug bust there the day before I was told also.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here May 22,2010 and I honestly can not think of one positive thing to say about this place. I stay at hotels a lot and have stayed at cheaper motels that are cleaner and better taken care of than this one. There were bugs in the sink and the shower. Dirty on the floor in the bathroom (the floors were so gross I wouldn't take off my flip flops). Every time you needed to flush the toilet you had to take the back of it off and manually flush it with your hand. There was at least a 2 inch gap under the door leading to the outside. My advice would be drive 15 minutes up 33 and stay at the Red Roof Inn in Reynoldsburg...it's only about $5 a night more and its much cleaner and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed June 2010
Lebanon, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2010

Filthy rooms, unhelpful / uninterested staff. Before you stay here, sleep in your car.

• Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2008

This place would be better suited for farm animals. The rooms reek of mildew and dryrot is visable everywhere. The TV hook up goes out constantly. The hot water was out during the coldest days of the year. Dirt is pushed in the corners of the bathroom.
Chairs arms fall off and all the upholstery is stained and has cigarette burns. Carpets are beyond discription.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!