“Great Staff, old property” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood to your Saves list
Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   12019 Lake Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lakewood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Alfred Station, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

I spend a lot of time in hotels traveling for work. I usually read up on every hotel that I will be staying in, to try to get an idea about what others on Trip Advisor, are saying. I couldn't get a good read about this hotel because there were an equal number of good and bad reviews. Because we needed to stay in Cleveland, my wife and I decided to just wing it and stay here. First off, the location was easy to find. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. She explained to us that the whole first floor had been steamed cleaned earlier this day. Our room included. It definitely had been. The desk chair was still damp. The room was spacious and clean. It had that newly steamed cleaned smell to it. The bed was very comfortable. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave which were both well kept. The only complaint I had was we could hear every footstep from the room above us on the second floor. As far as other sounds, we didn't notice any out of the ordinary sounds. The bathroom was neat and clean however we had no washcloths. Lots of towels, no washcloths. Easily remedied. Other than those minor items, we thought it was a good stay and very suitable for us both. The room cost was well worth it as our average cost with AAA discount was $62. I would stay here again. I admit that getting a room that was just steam cleaned and sanitized was a plus. Even if the desk chair was still damp.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
ElizabethWhite, Manager at Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, as we take pride in customer satisfaction. We recently had all the carpet in the entire hotel steam cleaned and are pleased that you were here to enjoy that. We are looking in to the concerns you mentioned and we look forward to seeing you again very soon! Thanks again for the review!
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

This location is perfect. I love staying places where it central to food and other activities , close to down town Cleveland. Front desk was amazing at check in which was very quick. I'm here for work this weekend, so I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible. Nice clean room, bed is very comfortable. I would highly recommend this location for business or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, as well as mentioning our great location, only ten minutes from downtown Cleveland! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is within walking distance of wonderful restaurants, and we are pleased to hear that you had the time to enjoy them! We look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood

Address: 12019 Lake Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107
Location: United States > Ohio > Lakewood
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lakewood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
Days Inn Lakewood
Lakewood Days Inn
Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood Ohio

If you own or manage Days Inn Cleveland Lakewood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.