“The Best Pizza In Ohio..Period!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Kettering, Ohio, United States
“The Best Pizza In Ohio..Period!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I am from MN, have traveled the USA in a very successful show band and have had more pizza's from different pizza place than anyone I know. Jimmy's tops them all. I am a Pizza connoisseur in every aspect of the experience and from the moment of walking in to the exit, you can't find a better pie in Ohio...Period!! I do return to pick up and bring home, just because there's no place like home, and there's also, no pizza like Jimmy's Pizza! In fact, getting ready to call in an order again today! Give it a try, you too will be hooked!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huber Heights, Ohio
“Excellent! !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I started coming to Jimmy's almost 2 years ago with my grandma, and have since dragged many family and friends there, to unanimous approval! The food is simple, delicious comfort type food, and a fair price for the portions. Absolutely EXCELLENT staff, and just a nice little family type restaurant. I'd recommend it to anyone!

West Carrollton City, Ohio, United States
“Nice and quaint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Service was good, prices were fair and they give you a lot of food. You fill up fast on the complimentary soup, so you end up taking food home for later. Sauces were excellent, we had the marinara with our meatball appetizer, I had a sun dried tomato, roasted pepper with butter and marinara, and my husband had a great wine sauce with his veal Marsala. He still talks about the marinated mushrooms in his sauce. We went on a Friday night and they had live music which added to the evening quite well. This place is very casual but perfect for a relaxing and good dinner. The neighboring table had what looked to be a gourmet pizza so we will try that next.

Visited October 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Decent place, not great...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I thought the food here was okay but nothing spectacular. We went for dinner and had pasta and salads. The lettuce seemed like it was bagged and premade in the morning. I thought it was expensive for what we got as well. It was a bit dirty and greasy inside as well. My quest for great Italian food continues.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Centerville, Ohio
1,374 reviews 1,374 reviews
2,618 helpful votes 2,618 helpful votes
“favorites is linguine in a red calm sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen is the kind of neighbor Italian restaurant that we all like.

Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen is related to several other “neighborhood” restaurants in the south Dayton area. While not in our neighborhood, Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen is a short drive from home, and we like the staff and meals.

Over the past several years, Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen has improved its menu and meals. Originally we visited for the Bolis and the Calzones, and both are great.

Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen does not have pretensions, and the price of pasta and pizza is right. Some other suburban Italian restaurant owners should really visit Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen for some lessons.

Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen seems to attract families and various SES groups. Probably best to dress causal, and enjoy a true Italian pizzeria.

We had not visited Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen recently, and we decided that dinner might be nice. One of our favorites is linguine in a red calm sauce, and tonight’s dinner met our expectations. My wife boxed half of her meal for take-away.

Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen offers a limited beer and wine menu. We asked for a lunch menu, and could not believe the low lunch prices.

Jimmy’s Italian Kitchen is not a date night, and while ambience may be lacking, the servers, cooks and Jimmy provide a great time. We shall return.

• Visited September 2013