“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Kent
Alfred, Maine
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

we have family/friends in Ohio and frequent the area several times a year. This is the hotel we always stay at! Excellent service, clean, comfortable rooms. Front desk staff is extremely friendly! Breakfast is always excellent and the breakfast staff is friendly and courtious. wouldn't stay any place else on our trips to this area!

Room Tip: We are smokers and always get a king smoking room when the kids aren't with us (and if one stays...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Pecatonica, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I booked a king room and didn't realize I had booked a smoking room there was only 1 non-smoking room left, a double bed that was a handicap room. I decided to keep the king room. Chris at the front desk was great, he went out of way to make the room smell better. He brought up my choice of air fresheners and put a couple air machines in my room while I was at the pool. The smoke odor was barely noticeable then. The room itself was great, clean and bright. The breakfast buffet was good.
The only bad thing about this location is there is only a Mexican restaurant close enough to walk to.

The room

Room Tip: Beware when you book a room, some rooms are still smoking rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Springdale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

It's a few hotels close to the Hampton Inn. I have stayed at 4 other hotels. Most of the time I say with the same one but this time I decided to stay with Hampton Inn. The price was right and I was able to hold my reservation without a credit card. That was nice. The only problem I had with my stay was we had ants on the dresser and on the top of the bed. We called the front desk and they did switch our room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Kansas City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Nice staff, good breakfast, and cookies! Good accommodations while traveling in Ohio on business. Rooms on the smaller side (2 double beds and a desk) very clean and neat. Updated Lobby. Fast check in and Check out.

rome, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very clean, comfortable, and an incredibly helpful staff! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, whether it be for business or pleasure. Very clean and comfortable. I was there for a specific event, and it was necessary for me to have some items refrigerated overnight. The gentleman that checked me in (Christopher) brought the items from my car, and re-arranged the refrigerator to meet my needs. Other members of the group I was with also stayed there, and they were very happy with everything. Our group will be in the area soon for another event, and we will definitely be booking our rooms at The Hampton Inn.

Center Point
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The rooms had a stale odor but once I sprayed the room one time the odor went away. I told the desk clerk about the odor and they promised to get to the bottom of it. The desk clerks were very nice and friendly and even gave me a bottle of water at check in. (I mentioned that I couldn't believe that Wendy's didn't have any bottled water when there was a gas station across the street.)

Canton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The Hampton Inn, in Kent,Ohio has way surpassed my expectations. This hotels interior culture shows through each memeber of the management and staff. They treat you like family, which is a great thing especially when you are away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Kent/Akron Area? Share your experiences!