“Best food I have ever eaten!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Eclectic
“Best food I have ever eaten!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

The inside was a bit dingy but the food was out of this world! We enjoyed sitting on the patio watching the people go by.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Westlake, Ohio
“Cocktails Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife & I stopped one night at the patio bar and encountered a fabulous little barmaid that we christened "BB". She proceeded to mix up a half-dozen or so (who can remember?) of the best, most inventive martinis we've sampled in quite awhile. We were only in the mood for appetizers but the crab cake & duck wings we shared were perfect. As inventive as the menu looks, we will definitely be dining here next trip...and we both hope "BB" will be there to take care of us!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best meal of our long week-end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I loved our dinner we had at Island House. The Calamari in Thai sauce was great and my wife had the Lobster rolls. The menu was more up scale then the other restaurants on the island, but not the prices. Over all the service was great and for a Saturday night the wait was less than an hour.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kelleys Island, OH
“Upscale Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Jesse Kranyak certainly knows how to pair food and flare together. Along with the very fresh ingredients and artfully plated portions of the finest seafood, Kobe Beef and Vegetarian dishes. Our favorite delight is the Lobster Rolls for Lunch, we split an order and then a side of the Duck Fat Fried French Fries with Truffle Oil. How decadent, but worth it!

Visited June 2012
Rochester, Michigan
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

If you want to experience a truly unique dining experience, this is the place. The food selections are great, each with their own unique twist. I've had the crab cakes which are the best I've ever had. The Kobe steak is a must try. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, along with a great ambiance setting. I will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere