My mom and I visited Kelleys Island for a 3 day weekend to see the island and stayed at the venture resort. I believe it was around $200 a night which is pretty pricey but not too bad if you're splitting it with someone. Room was clean. Frig. King Bed. Flat screen tv was pretty worthless but we weren't there to watch tv. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Well manicured. Tons of flowers. Pool water was clear. Plenty of chairs. Jacuzzi next to pool was relaxing to sit in at night. Decent view of lake (across the street) but no public access. If you want to go to beach, go to the state park...just a short bike ride. Speaking of bikes: they were included with your stay which was pretty awesome! We must have rode 10+ miles in 3 days. It was a memorable trip. Check-in was easy. Front desk staff was friendly. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Kelleys Island Venture Hotel Kelleys Island
- Kelleys Island Venture Hotel
- Kelleys Island Venture Resort Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelleys Island Venture Resort is the key to your vacation destination. Our beautiful resort sits on the south shore of Kelleys Island. Our outdoor pool and hot tub sit in our spectacular flower and rock gardens. Some of our amenities include bicycles for our guests, a children's playground, beautiful views of Lake Erie, Marblehead, and Cedar Point, and a lakefront lounging deck right on the water. ... more less