We enjoyed our 3-night weekend stay in this recently renovated motel. We wern't looking for an on-site pool, restaurant, bar, exercise room or "free" breakfast, so this was a great value for about $70/night. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and everything worked. There are 4 chain restaurants within an easy 100-yard walk and the entrance to the expressway only 1/4 mile away. We could get anywhere in Cleveland in 10-12 minutes. On Friday-Saturday nights there was some drinking and smoking going on in the parking lot, but it didn't bother us in our second-floor room. We would stay here again in a minute the next time we are in Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is newly renovated and 100% Smoke-Free! The Superior King room features a King-sized bed, desk with large work area, microwave and mini refrigerator. Our Standard Double features 2 extra long full-sized beds, desk and comfortable seating. All rooms include free wireless internet. This location is within walking distance to great restaurants. 10 minutes to Downtown Cleveland, Horseshoe Casino, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and many other attractions. Easy access to interstates I-77, I-480, I-80, I-271, and I-90. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Independence
- Independence Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence Ohio