I've stayed at this Holiday Inn in Independence, OH, several times over the past few years when taking my father-in-law to regular appointments at the Cleveland Clinic. We have always booked the room through Priceline, and the process has been very smooth. Check-in was seamless. Our room was very nice, sufficiently spacious for two men, and well-appointed. The bathroom was a bit small, but fully functional (with one of those nice curved curtain rods to prevent the stupid shower curtain from constantly sticking to your body while you're showering). The TV was large. The beds were comfortable. Parking was plentiful and free. USA Today newspapers were free and available at the front desk.
And, for our purposes, it was great to have several decent dining options nearby, including Bob Evans, Denny's, Red Robin, and Outback all within walking distance or a very short drive. The hotel is right at the intersection of I-77 and I-480, so it's easy to access and easy to get to downtown Cleveland. We encountered a bit of traffic congestion getting to downtown when we drove during rush hour for previous trips (not to be unexpected in a major city), but the roads flowed smoothly for a noontime appointment on this trip.
My primary disappointment with this Holiday Inn is the lack of a complementary breakfast, which I've come to really appreciate when traveling. But this Holiday Inn fully satisfies our needs, and I'll be happy to stay here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Independence Hotel Independence
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Independence Hotel
- Holiday Inn Independence
- Independence Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Independence Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The strategic location of this Cleveland area hotel, the Holiday Inn Cleveland South Independence provides easy access to such downtown attractions as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, and Playhouse Square.At the crossroads of Cleveland's primary arteries; I-77 and I-480, our hotel is just 12 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. The hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle service from 6 AM to 11 PM daily.Guests will enjoy our complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center. Michael's Grille restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy dancing the night away in our high energy lounge with live entertainment Tuesday - Saturday in Impulse Lounge. With over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, our Cleveland area hotel is ideal for your next event be it a corporate meeting, convention, wedding, business dinner, or family reunion.For our Priority Club Members, ask about our newly renovated Priority Club Floor with key accessed lounge serving Continental breakfast, snacks and soft drinks. The lounge also offers a computer with Internet access. Whether travelling on business or pleasure, make the Holiday Inn Cleveland South Independence your home away from home!The hotel is currently undergoing renovations of the lobby, guest lobby, and conference rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Cleveland Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.