“Business Dinner May 2014” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Franklin, Indiana
“Business Dinner May 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was traveling with business associates from Europe and the US and had meetings in Independence Ohio. We decided to try the local Bonefish Grill near our hotel. The service and food were excellent. My German colleague complimented on the quality of the fish. I had the grouper, and he had the salmon. Both were prepared perfectly. Our waiter was timely and informative. Great value for sure. When I am in Indepenedence Ohio again on business, I will stop by for another fish entree. Great job. Keep up the good work.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Marion, Ohio
“Good food, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had an early dinner here. It is located across the parking lot from the Holiday Inn in Independence. The restaurant was approximately half full. After placing our order a server came to our table with two glasses of red wine -- not ours. That was followed by two salads -- not ours. Followed by entrees - not ours. When our entrees did arrive my Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos were very good. One of our bills was not correct, also.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food.....Falsely accused of not paying bill in Full.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food was excellent especially the carribean shrimp (appetizer)....Everything was perfect until we got up to leave. The waiter came and took our bill and we left a very good tip.....We sat for about 5 to 7 minutes before leaving and then took our personal items and began to head toward the door. To our unexpected surprise, our waiter came up to us and stated loudly that we OWED him $3.xx. I was stunned at the loudness of his voice and then the accusation he so blatantly shouted out as though we were getting exposed; others looking on. We begin to figure out what exactly he had in his hand and he counted the money out to us to ensure us that we had not given him the correct amount. After counting the 3rd time, to his surprise, he found that a $20 dollar bill was stuck to another $20 dollar bill...........now who looks like the 'fool'. To my surprise, I just calmly accepted his apology, but I will tell you this, I will NEVER go back there again!!! I probably should have given him the $3.xx that we OWED him and took back the tip.
KEVIN

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Cool Revolving Door...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Thought the revolving door is pretty nifty idea.... Food is pretty good... Not great. Had the Lobster tail with lemon kiss quinoa. Believe it was $14 & get 2nd one for $8.90... Thought it was good deal, till it showed up... Man, i was still very hungry after that... Ordered bang-bang shrimp... Just ok as well.

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“What Happened To the Mussels???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Ever since Bonefsh Grill was built on Rockside Rd in Independence, we have been dining there and returning especially foe the mussels. No matter what we order, we always begin or end with the mussels.
The anise flavored broth HAD BEEN so good, you always ordered extra bread to refrain from drinking it right out of the bowl.
We went there this evening for, lobster, lobster sliders, cocktails and of course, we had to order our favorite mussels. The mussels were plump and good as always but they were swimming in a horribly salty unfamiliar broth. I mentioned it to the bartender. He said, no they hadn't changed the sauce. He suggested maybe it had less anise. Less anise? There was not even a hint of anise. This was a broth that tasted like a bottle of salt had fallen in that one particular bowl.
We ate the mussels. We did not touch the broth nor the mussels that had fallen out of the shells and were soaking in the salt.
Very disappointed the bartender was so inattentive to our 2 complaints on the mussels.
We will continue to hopefully enjoy the mussels in Naples Florida but will be very cautious before ordering the mussels at the Rockside Rd., Cleveland location ever again.
I have to drink a gallon a water now.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere