“Business Dinner April 2014” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Independence
Franklin, Indiana
“Business Dinner April 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The sushi at this restaurant was excellent. I consider myself a pretty good critic when it comes to sushi quality and variety of offerings, and this restaurant had a wonderful, fresh selection. The service was excellent, as the waiter was very informative about the menu and specials for the evening. The value is great. Not expensive at all for what you get, considering sushi is generally on the expensive side. I definitely suggest that if you are in the greater Cleveland area, and enjoy good sushi, this place will not disappoint you. Well worth the visit. Next time I am in the area on business, I will enjoy this restaurant again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tucson AZ
“more of a show than dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was my first visit to these over the top restaurants. This is not somewhere you go for a quiet meal with friends. Food was great, huge quantity, and a bit expensive. I prefer an authentic quiet Japanese restaurant, but most people seemed to really enjoy the food tossing and big fires.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food is phenominal, the chefs and servers are friendly, and the atmosohere is awesome. The restaurant is ultra clean and modern, and has a very upscale and high quality feel to it. I'll gladly go back the next time I'm in the mood for Japanese food, because it's the best Japanese restaurant in Independence.

“Nice atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was solo on a business trip and ate at the full service bar from the sushi menu. It was beautifully presented and very fresh. The hibachi table I could see had a group that was also having a very good time. The staff were courteous. I enjoyed my meal and would go again.

Columbus, Ohio
“Nice First Impression!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This place is gorgeous! The decor in fantastic and the staff goes out of their way to make one feel special.

We ordered drinks and appetizers at the bar while we waited for our hibachi table. We almost didnt want to leave for our table!

The process at the table is a lengthy one so not recommended for those that are trying to get a quick bite to eat.

The only thing I really didnt care for was the noodles - they were greasy and should have been lighter. Other than that the food was fantastic, cooked properly and served with flair!

I absolutely will go back when I am in the area again.

Visited December 2013