This hotel was about 7 miles (12 minutes) from Progressive Field. A great location if your heading to see a game. We stayed in a King Suite. The Suite was nice. There were 4 of us in this room. While the room was comfortable enough for us 4, I would recommend this King Suite for a couple or single person. Our young adult daughter and her boyfriend slept well on the sofa bed and said that it was comfortable and I thought the King Bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on in a hotel. But the bathroom was small and the way the room was divided did not leave much privacy for changing clothes. The room had a sitting area that shared a large flat screen TV with the bedroom. A wall divided the sitting area from the bedroom about the length of the bed. The TV swiveled if you desired to either face the bed or sitting area. There was a big desk and small kitchen area with a sink, coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom fan was loud as was the air conditioner. The hotel offered breakfast; ham, egg & cheese English muffin sandwich, french toast, cereal, oatmeal with toppings you could add in, toast, bagels, cottage cheese, yogurt, fresh cut up fruit, and apples, oranges and bananas, coffee and tea, orange juice, apple juice and milk. The area was constantly stocked and cleaned and very well maintained. A free local Sunday paper was also available. The lobby was very nice and offered a few nice seating areas. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was area was clean and the water was warm. No hot tub though. All in all, this was a nice hotel and I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new kind of hotel that puts style, innovation and The Hyatt Touch within your reach. Here you'll find a 42" Plasma HDTV in each of our newly refreshed guest rooms featuring our Hyatt Grand Bed. Also included with each stay is our complimentary AM Kitchen Skillet breakfast as well as complmentary Wi-Fi and complimentary parking. Freshly prepared food is available 24/7 in our Guest Kitchen. Or if you prefer to dine in the comforts of your room, we offer room service from 11 AM until 11 PM. You can start and end your day at our Coffee to Cocktails Bar where we proudly brew Starbucks coffee drinks as well as serve select beer wine and mixed drinks. We are located 12.4 miles east of Cleveland Hopkins Airport and 9 miles south of downtown Cleveland. Come see why Hyatt Place is a hotel built around you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence Hotel Independence
- Hyatt Place Independence
- Hyatt Independence
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence Ohio