Spent two nights here on business and had an excellent stay.
The hotel is situated in a corporate park that includes three or four hotels, and is approximately 20 minutes from both the airport and Cleveland (in different directions). In addition, it's a 10-minute drive from Cuyahuga Valley National Park, which has a nice waterfall and hiking trails. Restaurants are also conveniently located just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
The room was clean and comfortable, and buffet-style breakfast was provided free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new kind of hotel that puts style, innovation and The Hyatt Touch within your reach. Here you'll find a 42" Plasma HDTV in each of our newly refreshed guest rooms featuring our Hyatt Grand Bed. Also included with each stay is our complimentary AM Kitchen Skillet breakfast as well as complmentary Wi-Fi and complimentary parking. Freshly prepared food is available 24/7 in our Guest Kitchen. Or if you prefer to dine in the comforts of your room, we offer room service from 11 AM until 11 PM. You can start and end your day at our Coffee to Cocktails Bar where we proudly brew Starbucks coffee drinks as well as serve select beer wine and mixed drinks. We are located 12.4 miles east of Cleveland Hopkins Airport and 9 miles south of downtown Cleveland. Come see why Hyatt Place is a hotel built around you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence Hotel Independence
- Hyatt Place Independence
- Hyatt Independence
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence Ohio