Sawmill Creek was a great pick for a family weekend. Plenty to enjoy from the beach, golf, boating and when it rained we could move to a large indoor pool. Very impressed with the level of customer service, clearly a happy staff as everyone was all smiles and constantly checked to see if we needed anything to make our stay better.
This is a large property and we were not there for an event but a family weekend, recommend this property if planning a trip to the area or wanting a couple of days at Cedar Point. The decor fit the lodge theme and the artwork, displays and waterfalls are a great way to share the history of the area with out of town visitors.
Breakfast was included in the rate and was very good, deli stayed open late for late night snacks after a dip in the pool which was appreciated.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio