“Hit or miss” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Ohio
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

It's been hit or miss for meals here the last few years. We've taken our "out of state" family here multiple times for various meals and across the board no one was ever wants a return trip. The last time my parents were here came for lunch and my dad ordered the hot beef sandwich-The beef was so grisly that it was impossible to finish. My mom's chicken strips were a little burnt. I stuck with my tried and true favorites- seafood bisque and homemade french fries as they are never disappointing. I feel bad that we continue to get hit and miss food here but I feel like everyone should give them a try at least once.

Visited May 2012

ohio
“Nice little place with good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in Beradis for a late breakfast. They had very good food!
The prices are good, but be prepared to be "stuffed" when you leave!
Service was very good. This is one of my favorites for breakfast when I am in the area!

Visited August 2012
Huron, Ohio
“Great staff, food, and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

You can always count on Berardi's to have great food, friendly staff and a warm and cozy atmosphere. I love the new decor.

Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh PA
“Always a worthwhile stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had to get my fix of Lake Erie perch while in Vermilion and this place is always reliable. You start out with freshbaked rolls and if you opt for the seafood bisque, its quite delicious. The perch dinner is a hearty serving that provided lunch for the next day as well, and the fresh cut fries that became famous at Cedar Point are also generously provided. The desserts looked very tempting, especially the Texas Sheet Cake with ice cream and the Orange Tapioca pudding, but my stomach had no room at that point. It was hard to pick an entree because there were so many interesting options. I wish I lived there so I could sample the variety. This is one restaurant that's a must on my trip.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Loved this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family and I traveled to Sandusky for a few days of r&r. (13 total in our party). We decided to give Berardi's a try since the reviews were so good. It really was a great place. Our food was delicious and the service was great. The fries are the best. By the time we left we were calling our waitress by name and felt very at home there. She invited us back for breakfast so 2 days later we went back. Breakfast was delicious.....something really yummy and addicting bout their maple syrup. Everyone...even the picky kids were happy here. Great place with great service......wish it was closer to home so I could eat there more often.

• Visited August 2012