“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Catawba Island, Ohio
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Service is very friendly and attentive. Every meal I have had there has been good to very good. Warm friendly atmosphere with nice bar to relax in if there is a wait which isn't that long if there is one.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Huron, Ohio
“Awesome for larger party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had my parent's 60th wedding anniversary at Marconi's. From the moment I made the reservation, I was so impressed with the service we received and the friendliness of the staff. Everyone was so accomodating and nothing was a problem even for 20 of us! The service was excellent and efficient and the food was phenomenal. We all had something different and everyone was raving about their dishes. I would definately recommend anyone having a special event at Marconi's.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Key West, Florida
“Pizza used to be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have been eating at Marconi's for 4 decades staring when they were a little pizza place across the street and make a point of going back when we are in town. We each had a different kind and both found it lacking the yumminess we enjoyed in the past. The initial greeting was lacking warmth but our server saved the service rating for this reviewer. She was both attentive and kind. I think we will go back and try something else but I will just expect average. There are not a lot of options in that area. It was just okay.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I don't understand the raves about this place. It was just OK. Uninteresting food and charmless decor.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. James, MN
“Incredible!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

All likes and no dislikes. The bread and olive oil they serve as an appetiser is out of this world. Pasta and sauces are fresh and delicious. Wife loves thier Italian dressing.

Visited August 2012