“Wonderful after dinner experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: State Route 303
Bradford, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful after dinner experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Friends, along with my husband and I, went to DT 140 for after dinner drinks and desserts...none of us were disappointed! The creme brulee was exceptional as was the champagne sherbet...the owner, his wife, and their wonderful and knowledgeable bartendress were all very friendly and helpful....definitely planning on dinner there on our next visit to the area....

• Visited January 2014

Fairlawn
“Great Service, Great Menu and the Best Soup Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Cauliflower soup is not the most appealing item on a menu to me, but I decided to order it because I needed soup to reduce the chill from the cold Ohio evening. Boy did I receive a wonderful shock! I expected good soup, but not fantastic, out-of-this-world-tasting soup! And it was hot! (I detest even warm soup!) It was so good, it was decadent! Of course, the rest of my meal, and my husband's meal, were great too. I ordered the seared salmon and my husband ordered the rib eye. We were both very happy with our meals – cooked and seasoned to our liking. I can't wait to come back. We have been to this restaurant on other occasions and we were okay with the food, but now the food and menu have been kicked up a couple of notches! If you have been to this restaurant in the past, do come back. If you have never been, you need to go ASAP!

• Visited January 2014
Hudson, Ohio
“The steaks were incredible and the service on New Years quite good. Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The foie gras to die for as was the chicken liver mousse. Our filets were perfectly prepared served with a big serving of asparagus. Silly me I had to also order the Brussels sprouts which were amazing. The bill for fine dining a good value.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointing on this visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I dined at DT 140 about 2 years ago with my family and had a great dinner. I love the atmosphere of this cozy restaurant which is located in the basement of a historic business in Hudson, but.... the noise level on this Saturday night was overwhelming. Prior to ordering, a list of 3 popular menu items were shared as "out"; after ordering, the waitress came back and shared the only 2 of the 4 people in my party could get the diver scallops since they were out of those, as well. The dinners were good, but the prices seemed a bit high. Just a little disappointing on this visit!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Ohio
“Consistently one of my favorite restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Having dined in many restaurants in large cities, this one in my neighborhood remains one of my favorites. The service is consistently outstanding, they have a great wine list and a knowledgeable staff happy to make recommendations. I like to reserve a high top in the bar area for dining.

• Visited September 2013