“Just ok - will not return” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“Just ok - will not return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

In the defense of the restaurant, we did happen to go on a holiday weekend, when there was a big event in town. But the service was horribly slow, they were out of a number of things that my friends and I wanted to order, they brought me the wrong meal, and then when corrected, the meal I did order and receive wasn't even good - and it was a salad for $15.5. Forgive me if I expect a $15 salad to be great! They did give me my drink free for the mixup - and all of us LOVED our cocktails. Maybe it is a place to go for cocktails and appetizers! The outdoor patio is really pretty - and the management was great.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Unique dining experience in Hudson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been visiting Hudson Ohio for Almost 10 years and this past weekend I stumbled upon the Rosewood Grill. This place was amazing. The restaurant itself is very lovely. We choose to sit outside by the fire for a few drinks and appitizers. It was incredible! The sushi shots and spinach artichoke dip were to die for! The wine selection was fantastic!
I reccomend this for date nights, family celebrations and just a night out with friends!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Ohio
“Enjoyable every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

From a small family party, to a large retirement party, to a cozy night out, Rosewood has never failed to deliver. Service is attentive, and the food, especially fish dishes, nicely prepared. But we wisely have never eaten on the noisy, bar side of this place, which can be overpowering just walking by.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Troy, Michigan
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We walked in with four adults and three kids for dinner. The hostess was very friendly and accommodating. She took our stroller and packages and gave us a great round table. The waitress was attentive and the food was prepared perfectly. The children were treated very well too, on a Saturday date night no less. There is a changing table in the restroom, by the way. I had the quinoa and shrimp salad. The shrimp were huge and grilled to perfection. We enjoyed the calamari appetizer which was large enough to share. House Cosmo was deliciously floral. Lobster ziti, burger, and flatbread were delicious too.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Rosewood Grill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We planned a small family gathering with 17 people. I ordered the king salmon dinner and enjoyed the small piece of salmon but did not appreciate the lump of risotto that was almost flavorless. The meals were average at best however their a la carte approach can in the end lead to a rather pricy meal i. They have a very nice atmosphere overall. Good service.

Be careful to clarify the costs associated with using their rosewood room. This was the first restaurant I've been to that added a healthy $55.00 room group usage fee on top of the 20% gratuity. Most restaurants are more than happy with profits from higher priced meals....I guess those that are 'hungrier' for profit find many hidden ways to squeeze a little extra from their customers.

There are several other restaurants in the area that provide better value I think we will try them in the future and let the Rosewood Grill be a distant memory.

• Visited August 2012