We stayed here on 7/30/12. LIttle leaguers ran around knocking on doors and yelling outside our door for 2 hours, waking our toddler and preschooler and us. We complained 2 or 3 times in person to the desk, spoke sternly to the boys to stop, and called the cops. mgnt offered 20% refund after we asked for a full refund saying he didn't have the authority to give us a full refund. Mgnt also said that they had to watch the tapes to verify what happened. They said they would contact us. They didn't. So we called them back. They said they couldn't give us a full refund because they couldn't tell if they were bothering us at our door or if we heard someone else's door. He said we could have checked out at any time during the night and not have been charged for the room. I told him we were dissatisfied with their service because now he was making it my word against his. I told them we were calling corporate. So we complained to corporate. They contacted David Patel, the general manager, and he responded that I said they had called the cops (I did no such thing--I stated that I had called the cops) and to check with the police to see if a report had been filed. He said that I immediately demanded a full refund. He said that he can't keep people from being out in the halls. (but that wasn't the issue--he can enforce quiet halls) He said that the problem had been taking care of right away. Which it had not. I had told the boys to get away from my door and they still bothered us. Plus the mgnt wasn't at the hotel overnight. He then stated to corporate that his hotel was ranked 4 out of whatever number of stars. And that he can't give a refund to everyone who asked or they would be out of business. Corporate left us an apology, but refused to make amends.
We are never going to stay here again. If David Patel had listened to us and had taken care of us, then we would have been cautious but considerate. Now, I am making sure that I don't stay here again--and probably not any Baymont.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites is located 20 miles from Cleveland and 15 miles from Akron. Our hotel is located near popular attractions such as Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Blossom Music Center, Wildwater Kingdom and the Boston Mills and Brandywine Ski Areas. We offer work desks, coffee makers, hairdryers, irons with full size ironing boards, cable television with more than 60 channels including HBO. We also offer suites and rooms with hot tubs. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Baymont Inn & Suites is sure to meet your travel needs when visiting the Boston Heights area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Hudson/Boston Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Hudson/Boston Heights Hotel Hudson
- Baymont Inn And Suites Hudson/Boston Heights
- Comfort Inn Hudson
- Hudson Comfort Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Hudson/Boston Heights Ohio