“A cut above your typical steakhouse.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“A cut above your typical steakhouse.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at several Texas Roadhouse and this one did not disappoint. There was a lot going on in the area so it was crowded and noisy but not unbearable. Our server was a little late taking our order, but he apologized and the place was very busy. We got our drinks except that my husband ordered a Coke and was brought only water. My prime rib was excellent as was my husbands New York strip. Done as requested and promptly served. Manager stopped by twice to inquire if everything was alright and if we needed anything. Very nice meal after a long drive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jonestown, PA
“Oh yeah!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm not sure what else to say. I REALLY enjoyed the ribs! This is fairly consistent with the others in the chain.

Visited April 2013
Ballston Lake, New York
“Better bring your appetite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We came for dinner & I ordered a Sirloin/Shrimp combo. The steak was exactly how I ordered them, medium well. The shrimp had a spicy kick to it. The servings are a good size specially the sodas, they where in huge glasses plus free refills. I didn't have to order an appetizer because they have warm bread that was good & you can ask as much as you want. Free peanuts are also at your table. If you want a quiet place, this is definitely not for you. Music is a bit loud. Service is excellent.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Loud - Busy - Good Steaks - Good withReservations.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This chain steak house is very close to home so we frequent it often. The steaks and the service are almost always very good. Menu has many different options for anyone in your party. The reviewer who liked the Ceasar Salad was correct. It is tasty and for what ever reason just seems to go with steak perfectly. Family dinners will be fine here.

My two complaints are that it is always so extremely busy and unbearably loud. It is seriously hard to have a conversation with anyone in your party as it is constantly loud and roaring all around you. The other complaint is that they seat young children, in high chairs, in the aisles which puts them in harms way from other customers and from extremely busy servers who are running amok with trays of hot food.

Fun, busy, priced well but too busy and too loud. Oh and I agree the birthday thing just sucks.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plano, Texas
“Good steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have had dinner here a couple of times and it has always been excellent (food and service). I had the "road kill" one time (marinated angus ground round) and a rib eye. Both were excellent.

Visited May 2012